Eminem : Revival

yeah...i'm in it for the griselda features. hoping its plural too...

I'll listen to it but I ain't really anticipating a Em album at this stage of his career. That Marshall Matters 2 album was trash.

An Eminem album in 2017

anigif_sub-buzz-10857-1496774965-3.gif

:lol: @ how legitimate that site looks unless you really read through it.

Never been a huge Em fan and I straight up don't think I even finished Recovery much less listened to a second of MMLP II; but this one has my interest a little.

I'll check it out but I'm not expecting much. The talent is still there but the music overall has just been bad. He needs to find whatever Nas did for LIG and Jay did for 4:44

I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but the main pic has 8 lines on it.

He's dropped 8 albums up to this point.

The Revival logo has 9 lines.

logo-footer.png

masthead-hero.jpg

only cares if 2 of 3 of the following are involved

dre
kendrick verse
future feature

beatiful rollout tho...we need more marketing CAMPAIGNS in rap imagine if this much effor tand thought was put into every release

Excited to hear this.

Amazes me that any of you guys like anything these days. Seems like NTers have a problem with every music release these days. Everything is trash.

Everything after Recovery has been so terrible. Ever since he started that yelling style.

IMO, this is the last good song he made:

Dude should have stopped after Eminem Show.

Everything since has tarnished what could have been a great legacy.

Once he started thinking he could produce it was a wrap. Every last one of his beats absolutely sucks.

I'll forever give him props for the Slim Shady LP though. Joint has classics.

interesting marketing plan...not holding my breath for amazing music, but I'll always check out a new Eminem project. Low expectations unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom