Eminem : Revival

He didn't go the Sia or Rihanna route and got him a bey feature. :lol:

And like buddy up there said this def sounds like the song Macklemore got out right now.

Shouldve just stuck with RiRi. At least those hooks were catchy.

This sounds corny. Bey washed. :smh:

I kinda feel bad for Eminem now. How is your first single on your comeback album gonna be about how frustrating it is to be considered washed up?

That's a bold move. Shows how much it bothers him that he's really no longer accepted as a good artist by the hip hop community. All the yes men can't shield him from reality.

It’s fascinating. If you go on white dominated forums, this is getting positive reviews. on black/minority domininated forums, this **** is getting trashed.

Anyways, Eminem it’s time to hang it up fam. I haven’t been excited for an Eminem album since relapse.

This **** is so trash. Ima be heated if he headlines at Coachella next year.

Damn. he's been wack longer than he's been dope..

Relapse, Recovery, MMLP, and soon Revival

His first 3 were amazing. Encore was the beginning of the end.

Damn. he's been wack longer than he's been dope..

Relapse, Recovery, MMLP, and soon Revival

His first 3 were amazing. Encore was the beginning of the end.

He may currently have the most misfires of any legend, dude is definitely under .500. Even Jay's weaker albums have SOME redeeming qualities. Em's are a complete dumpster.

^^^ Nah. Wayne catalog too vast. He can sip lean and sing autotune for the rest of his life and not come close to Em in garbage. More that half Em lp career is trash music. We just respect his ability at this point, not his output.

This song is weak. I get it the concept, but, this aint want I want to hear from him. Sounds too depressing.

Last edited:
^^^ Nah. Wayne catalog too vast. He can sip lean and sing autotune for the rest of his life and not come close to Em in garbage. More that half Em lp career is trash music. We just respect his ability at this point, not his output.

This song is weak. I get it the concept, but, this aint want I want to hear from him. Sounds too depressing.

Yea solely on quantity of albums and general releases he has it better than Em. Em is strictly albums and he's like 3/8 or whatever. I can't even give him a ton of credit for Hell The Sequel, Royce did the leg work for that. Em is current Wade.

song sounds like an intro

i expected nothing. that being said, i don't hate it, that self awareness though :ohwell:

***** i wrote stan :lol:

i guess im the only one that kinda liked MMLP2

8mile soundtrack was prime em

also his singles were always skippable minus bout 3

Last edited:
If 2mrw is the rumored date I bet they do the pre-sale thing similar to what kendrick did with "Damn." I can't imagine that no pictures of physical copies haven't showed up yet if it's suppose too release 2mrw.

Back
Top Bottom