Emma From Degrassi is the most super prettiest girl .....like ever

edword

Banned
Even tho i thought she was out of line for being mad at peter that one time she cheated on him with sean(ewww alert) and then he planted the drugs in seanslocker.....i mean c'mon the kid friggin stood by your side while u were sick and u cheat on him , then when he gets revenge on dude she get mad cause SEANran over someone....i mean like c'mon get over urself sweetheart....but like other than that wuv her <3333
707096382_l.jpg

z144381420.jpg

emma.jpg

emma_03.jpg

EmmaDegrassigallery2.jpg

28770418-28770419-large.jpg

Originally Posted by EdWord

Even tho i thought she was out of line for being mad at peter that one time she cheated on him with sean(ewww alert) and then he planted the drugs in seans locker.....i mean c'mon the kid friggin stood by your side while u were sick and u cheat on him , then when he gets revenge on dude she get mad cause SEAN ran over someone....i mean like c'mon get over urself sweetheart....but like other than that wuv her <3333
You forgot to say Nomo.

Yo!!! Good looking out with the now EMMA. She turned into a dime. The hottest girl in the show back when it was in the early seasons was selena(i think thatsher name)

Emma can get it now, but her not having assets is killin me.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Jumpman?
laugh.gif

What happened to your sn? you get sniped out?

-The Juice

nah its eddo lmao...i took jumpman swag n ran with it ....but yea i have a crush on dis chick, i hope drake aint smash her tho , im trynna come up in da gameand hit her with that south miami D

Originally Posted by air max 87

stop simpin

also when she was younger
sick.gif
sick.gif

busted face on her as a child

but yeah i hope she likes younger men<3333 July 26, 1987 (age 22)
she can buy me beer<333

and WOW the biggest FML EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sure most of u are aware of my youtube videos............and my amazing acting
smile.gif

"Some of the original teen cast, now in their late 20s, were on hand yesterday to offer advice to the 11 youngsters chosen from among 600who auditioned for the series of half-hour shows."
11 spots for 600 kids..............i woulda snagged one of them with the quickness.....i look like brad pitt next to spinner

laugh.gif

Give me Cassie Steele, Nina Dobrev, or Shenae Grimes. I'm not saying she's ugly or anything, but I'd rather take those girls before MiriamMcDonald.

DAMN your hella slow way to notice after like 4 seasons and talk about re-runs from like 2 years ago......but homegirl was buttugly as a kid

Back
Top Bottom