Emma From Degrassi is the most super prettiest girl .....like ever

Originally Posted by EdWord

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Hmmm.......

A man like me. I'm going to need some fun bags.

im a sucker for a cute face<333
You can't play with her face...... Well then again, yes you can.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But yea she's cute. I'll give you that.

Edit: 2010 post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EdWord

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Hmmm.......

A man like me. I'm going to need some fun bags.

im a sucker for a cute face<333

Well you shouldnt be a lollipop for this girl, eh a slight above average at best.

Shanae grimes..mmmmm!!!!!!!!!! Miriam isn't bad though. The girl that played the "goth" edgy girl who dated marco at first. I can't rememberher name or character's name but she was the best look on that show in my opinion..someone provide me with a name to this girl im talking about.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Shanae grimes..mmmmm!!!!!!!!!! Miriam isn't bad though. The girl that played the "goth" edgy girl who dated marco at first. I can't remember her name or character's name but she was the best look on that show in my opinion..someone provide me with a name to this girl im talking about.
That was Ellie. I always thought she was
devil.gif
. On anothernote..why do canadian kids have so many problems? I blame it on the bagged milk.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Shanae grimes..mmmmm!!!!!!!!!! Miriam isn't bad though. The girl that played the "goth" edgy girl who dated marco at first. I can't remember her name or character's name but she was the best look on that show in my opinion..someone provide me with a name to this girl im talking about.
That was Ellie. I always thought she was
devil.gif
. On another note..why do canadian kids have so many problems? I blame it on the bagged milk.
roll.gif
roll.gif

stacey_farber.jpg

image2.jpg

ellie2.jpg

She grew up nice.

Wasn't there someone on NT that knew Manny (Cassie Steele) and said she was a hoodrat?

Damn shame
smh.gif

But Stacey Farber is my girl. I'd wife
embarassed.gif

Everyone else I'd just hit
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom