Empire New series in Fox

I almost forgot, what happened to my boy Derek Luke? :nerd: Last I remember Cookie was still trying to get him to smash and Lucius being arrested was the perfect opportunity for that. He was head of security and they still had that id card swipe in system he set up going.

I don't recall him getting fired or killed.
He transferred over to a job in DC
When was this mentioned?

Did homey even get to smash?

He smashed..
giphy.gif
I remember now. Went to that hidden cabin to smash. Think Lucius even found out.

A lot of stuff near the end of S1 I just forgot :lol: :smh:

Bubs! :lol: :rofl: I can't believe even though I saw dude in the early season previews :lol:

This dude Bubs goes ghost since the Wire for the most part (saw him in a few guest appearances here and there) then comes back to national tv as Thirsty Rollins :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Got dude playing the black Saul from BB/Better Call Saul x10000 :lol: Blackmailing judges, getting COs beat the **** up, etc.

:lol: @ Ludacris being the next dude pitted against Lucius that's inevitably going to be killed. Denying a man his meds :smh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ Terrance Howard. I'll ask again is Lucius a rapper or singer cuz this mix between both is too funny. son was overacting like crazy recording that song. Plus the audacity to present this dude as a one take artist. Son heard the beat for the first time and got 2 energetic verses with a hook in one go. I honestly feel that's a misrepresentation of rap :lol:

Can't front though snitching *** ******* is a dope song.

Tiana's box :evil: She just rose up the ranks drastically :pimp:

The other Latina :evil:

This was an actual good ep. Better than the premiere.

The little stuff with Rhonda telling Jamal she's pregnant, Andre's struggle, learning Lucius' mom probably had some mental illness, etc. Good character work here.

I'm at the part where Thirsty(purple suit) is introduced.

How is he going to do something that Lucious' current lawyer can't. I mean he should have the best Lawyers already right? I'm confused, maybe I just need to keep watching...but yea, broke *** lawyer making moves, simple moves that spark Lucious interest, that his current lawyer can't, blue better have some connects

Lmao yeah bro this episode was fire

Snitching *** ******* :smokin

Hakeem is the goat smashing his dad ex fiancé and that Latina joint

This episode was way better than the season opener.

That Spanish chick they introduced in this episode was bad as hell. She definitely got that attitude I want my woman to have & she has a nice voice. I would love to have a 3some with her & Tiana Brown. (And another 3some with Cookie and Boo Boo Kitty)

Like the fact that they had Ludacris in the show. He's really good at this acting thing. Wish that fight scene was a little longer. Hope they play out his beef with Lucious a little longer.

Episode was much better than the season opener. 

So what kind of connects you guys think Thirsty has? Seems like he can get to anyone in the legal system that he wants to.

I was trying to figure it out....was Kelly Rowland supposed to Lucious' mother?

Hakeem is up to something...I hope...if not, he is incredibly stupid for leaking the tape and saying "I don't know what kind of trouble I could get into, and I don't care." 
laugh.gif

Even my wife asked how Lucious' friends in jail already have the beat, he had the song, ad libs, auto-tune and all already right there cranking? 
laugh.gif

The song was hot though 
nthat.gif

Andre plays his role really well and felt bad when he was just begging to go back to Empire after all the blood, sweat, and tears he put into helping make the company what it was. 

Like I said Thirsty is just Saul Goodman :lol:

A criminal lawyer that's also a criminal lawyer.

Last edited:
does terrance howard have a must whoop Ludacris a-- in any movie or show we are in his contracts

crash
hustle and flow
empire
#neverforget

Last edited:
Ratings dropped 3M viewers from the season premiere to episode 2. Insiders say that advertisers who are paying half a mil or more for advertising spots are worried.

When luscious starting rapping about guns and killing people I had to laugh 
roll.gif
 he just doesn't get to me as the cold-blooded type to me at times.

Song was nice though
smokin.gif

After the cringe fest that was that prison-studio scene I will not allow myself to watch this show further. I seriously can't remember the last time I cringed so much on one show.

Older son keeps taking Ls :rofl:

Like fam it's time to stop beggin and keep it pushing and do your own thing

Back
Top Bottom