Employee Apprecaition FTL/FA/Camps

Copped the Blk/White Bron VII's, couple of pairs of JB shorts, and a few tee shirts
pimp.gif

Thank goodness There really wasn't anything good to pick up. Pretty much same stuff from Last 50% off. Cant wait till the next one and get some of those Lebron Playoffs. Was looking for some eggplants but all good sizes were gone. So just picked up some Oreo VI.

Well friday was good..picked up RC lbj that someone had stashed n forgot bout I guess..some cool greys..the 1 DMP and oreos for tje kids some lunar glides and Baby kobes for my niece ....

What pissed me off was everyone at my spot was saying 24/7s were excluded...when I went to my 2nd spot my dude D confirmed they were a go so I left with grey griffeys n the silver n lime 24/7s with the shirt..

also got this crazy Barkley Tee similar to that pippen tee posted...pics posted later...I'm still in bed...

Man The Footlocker i went to didn't let me grab Eggpants & Atlantic Penny 2's !!*** %%#!!

Gray Lebrons
Blk/wht/gold lebron
wht/red iverson questions

not bad.

wanted kobe 5s, but no go on my size.

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by bigj505

ahhhh came out pretty good.
my boy got me a pair of eggs + bred 6s for my girl. 160 + 15 for lunch for him = 175.
gonna send my pair of eggs i copped from ndc back for 212... so free bred 6s + 37 back in my pocket.
pimp.gif
good stuff I always tip 15-20 without them none of it would be possible.
yea... but thats my boy. we went to school together. i help him get stuff and dont ask for extra and vice versa. but since he only copped some jordan shorts for himself, i hit him off with lunch money
happy.gif

Originally Posted by OneSole

Got a swoosh account so no real need to go in. Patience paid off finally got my Eggplants and black/gold Lebron's. Also copped the Space Jams and 11/12 pack
pimp.gif
What?!  You still got Space Jams & 11/12 packs sitting around your way?  You in KC?
   I am it was a smaller adult size but yea it is still a few floating around
lmao @ the rest of the country
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Originally Posted by ijapino

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.
I knew this was coming
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Not trying to underline your authority or nothing but youve warned  in multiple threads so i believe we, well at least i understood this 3-4 EA sale threads ago. I say the ones that break the rules you just flat out ban them. Reading a sticky in every thread is OD but thats just my opinion. Happy snipping
I'm glad you get it.....If I didn't post this as a reminder every so often the post(s) would be flooded with violations. This is for all the people that haven;t figured it out yet.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Picked up some cheap kicks and gear, but this takes the cake by far

me likey, i need a product code for that.

they also have a barkley version

I saw a yellow Kobe one yesterday, had his logo covering the whole back of the tee as well, would have bought it but it was a XXL

And for the dudes that work that work at these places if you don't want to help people just say no. I had someone that was going to help me get some stuff and he didn't come through after getting a grip of stuff for himself. I asked him what happened and he made up some terrible excuse. Just say no. Don't go and Twitpic all the stuff you got from Footlocker and House of Hoops and then not expect someone to say something.

/rant

Back
Top Bottom