EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION JULY 29th-AUGUST 1st!

I copped at Champs Threw the kid $35. Shorty at Footlocker fronted on me with the Toro pack
mad.gif

- 2 pairs of uptempos
- Chuck low's
- bradshaw jersey

headed back to WA, any NTer's around Seattle-Tacoma & Bremerton know any good spots. Maybe a couple of EA hookup's. Will show love in return...

Originally Posted by hmc9587

whats considered a good tip? i just got two pair of sneakers, retail $260 for $130 and gave him $50 on top. Too cheap, too generous? He seemed happy...
Let's think about this for a second. 30% off of $260 is $182. 50% off of $260 is $130. Now add in that $50 tip. You saved a grand total of $2versus last week's F&F sale. I'd rather spend the extra $2 to have my shoes a week earlier.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Originally Posted by hmc9587

whats considered a good tip? i just got two pair of sneakers, retail $260 for $130 and gave him $50 on top. Too cheap, too generous? He seemed happy...
Let's think about this for a second. 30% off of $260 is $182. 50% off of $260 is $130. Now add in that $50 tip. You saved a grand total of $2 versus last week's F&F sale. I'd rather spend the extra $2 to have my shoes a week earlier.

no bull....

nothin wrong with tipping... but the whole point is to SAVE money. if money isn't an issue to you just pay retail.

last night i got
-all black jordan sandals $17
-all white jordan sandals $17
-white orange forces x 2 - $44 each
-black/blue forces - $42
-all black air max wrights - $50
-dolphins t shirt $10
-tip to ol girl $30

So just to be clear, Niketown is having a 30% F&F and Champs/Footlocker/Footaction is having an employee 50% off. Anyone in SF or the bay working at aChamps/Footlocker/Footaction and want to hook it up? I'll definitely drop you a tip. PM me. Thanks!

From my understanding, its not Niketowns...its Nike factory stores (outlets) only, at least thats what the coupon I have says...

Anyway...

Just came back from coppin DMP 1 pack and a pair of blk/purple Barkleys for 1/2 off...my connect told me I could swap socks for cleaner no problem so I walkedout the door with the Jordan 1 Pack, the Barks, and 2 packs of Nike socks for $189 and change...

thats cuz the socks and cleaners look good on their sales reports. i used to sell a cleaner or sock wit damn near ever pair of shoes that left my store

Originally Posted by skep

thats cuz the socks and cleaners look good on their sales reports. i used to sell a cleaner or sock wit damn near ever pair of shoes that left my store

laugh.gif
. This chick told me to do the same thing when i go cop tomorrow

yup.. i usually get cleaners ust to help em out cuz i know ill use it eventually
i got 3 or 4 cleaners, and 1 or 2 water protectant spray
socks are garbage tho i only wear the Journey's socks

Got my pack today for $124 w/ 3-pack of socks..My boy, as always, hooked me up for free..It's great to have friends that are willing to help you out...

370854849.jpg

Just got back my boxes got wet since its pouring here in NYC.
I'm going back tommorow to cop the Kobe gold medals, mint 95s and probably another 1 package...

I live in NYC and I met 2 ppl that can hook me up tommorow... for 15 bucks I can introduce you to them and theyll take care of you...

Homegirl that helped me out only wanted 30 bucks but I gave her 45

Originally Posted by boolacity

@daffy -- can u give me the sku for them am95s? how much those run you
i need this too, and the Freshwaters is anyone has it!

If someone can hook me up on the Freshwater 95's + Saftey Orange 95's! let me know, prefer the bay area hookup!

Back
Top Bottom