Employee Appreciation Weekend 50%0ff

Should be inline with SJ & CG give or take a msrp adjustment here but nothing to break the piggy bank. Just a wild guess off the top of my head. put it on your cc and pay It off before 21 days. Save your cash for drinks not shoes. On a side note this thread is poppin again
roll.gif

Well, I read somewhere that MSRP in the US is $180, which is more than last year.
So I`m assuming we`ll be paying a little more as well.
Maybe closer to $240 than $230..............

I wonder if FL has some trick up their sleeves that made them feel confident in disallowing SPC on Jordans. Perhaps they have arranged exclusive rights to sell some releases, eg Playoff 8's, if so that would suck.

JB has a money print machine in these Concords even if the US defaults and losses their AAA standing. Concords are gold. I must admit JB has us all by the gonads on this one
roll.gif

I'd say we all call their bluff hold out and boycott JB retros and watch what happens. They'll re-introduce SPC in a heartbeat. It's all supply and demand. I never had an actual SPC card except when I was actually a student but are FL/Champs actually no longer on the SPC list? If they're still on the list and they're just singling out JB retros as an exclusion then there's still hope they'll revert that decision based on sales otherwise if they've actually pulled out of the program then it's a done deal.

- Jordan 5's
- Jordan 11's
- Snapbacks (for those that care)
- Nike Free's
- All Winnipeg Jets product

Main exclusions for this week's 50% E.A. sale (Thursday-Saturday).

Wow, Kobes/Lebrons are good? Surprised.
Did you happen to get a definitive answer on what the limit will be?
Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Wow, Kobes/Lebrons are good? Surprised.
Did you happen to get a definitive answer on what the limit will be?
Thanks for the info.
- Yep, they're good.
- Limit is $500.

Going to go see whats good at Champs tomorrow. About to take my sock game to the next level.

for those complaining about the spc discount not being applied to jordan brand products, the one loophole is....code "06" it's 15 percent off, even sale items, but not bogo and multi deals. it's supposed to be for people with a ymca membership for some reason. so if you don't have a ymca card, but know an employee who will actually do it for you, there's your loophole.

just got a ymca membership a few weeks ago, thanks for the heads up.

Sigh, here I was thinking raptornation is dropping more news on the next EA. lol

Back
Top Bottom