Employee Appreciation Weekend 50%0ff

Excluded list I'm pretty sure is:

25th Anniversary 3's, Grape Spizikes, Under Armour Stuff (weird), and Blk/White 6's.

So the VR's should be good. This 50 should be real nice, all Kobe/Lebrons, Those Dark Knights are smokin.

^I copped those wht/red 12's too! On sale, and on 50!

VARSITY RED VI'S INCLUDED??? wooooooooooot
thanks for the info
pimp.gif

Well that's what a manager told me anyway.
It does make logical sense for 2 reasons:

1. It's been over 2 months
2. Them joints sat more than Marcus Banks!

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Excluded list I'm pretty sure is:

25th Anniversary 3's, Grape Spizikes, Under Armour Stuff (weird), and Blk/White 6's.

So the VR's should be good. This 50 should be real nice, all Kobe/Lebrons, Those Dark Knights are smokin.

^I copped those wht/red 12's too! On sale, and on 50!

can anyone in Edmonton employee hook me up with the discount? Terms can be discussed? Hoping to get the kobe v aways or chaos with the employee discount. Willing to negotiate. Tnx again.

Don't usually ask for help but my hook up for shoes left his job. Looking to buy the Kobe Vs as well, I can pay a reasonable premium
smile.gif

Exclusion list:

Piston 6s
25th Anniversary 3s
ALL Air Max 2009
Grape Spizikes
Lebron Playoff Shoes
ALL Under Armor Clothing

I need hook up here in Edmonton. Pls. Willing to negotiate/pay for kobe v chaos or away. Need hook up tnx again just pm me

Originally Posted by nino24

I need hook up here in Edmonton. Pls. Willing to negotiate/pay for kobe v chaos or away. Need hook up tnx again just pm me

PM me! I should be free tomorrow. I can meet you at WEM, I'll be picking up some kicks for myself as well.

Still looking for a new hook-up...VMills/Fairview/Markville will be ok...PM me for details...

Originally Posted by King Au

hope everyone got their fix, the next one isn't supposed to be till august.
damnit... skipped out this time. i thought usually in the summer therye quite frequent?

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

damnit... skipped out this time. i thought usually in the summer therye quite frequent?
I heard that they won't be doing EA often like they use to.
To the point they might stop all together. (someone shed some light into these)

Originally Posted by jayem

I heard that they won't be doing EA often like they use to.
To the point they might stop all together. (someone shed some light into these)
I heard the same rumor a while back, but they make too much money to stop it.
The problem is that people are just buying stuff for people willy nilly, which they don't like.
But they're still moving stuff that nobody buys at retail, for example AJ 2010, DMP packs. We still have some DMP 1 packs from last year sitting in our stock room.
So what they might do is stop having them as frequently, but they won't stop them entirely

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

I heard the same rumor a while back, but they make too much money to stop it.
The problem is that people are just buying stuff for people willy nilly, which they don't like.
But they're still moving stuff that nobody buys at retail, for example AJ 2010, DMP packs. We still have some DMP 1 packs from last year sitting in our stock room.
So what they might do is stop having them as frequently, but they won't stop them entirely
Can't blame the employee for trying to help people out, at the same time make a little extra cash on the side (tip).
Those high retail price doesn't help their cost too, so consumer(s) will find other means to avoid paying that.

wasnt there a rumour about 50 off being scrapped but making the normal discount 40% at all times?
There were a bunch of rumors, that being one of them.
But I just dont see it happening; for example, my store during the slow season does about 10-15 G's on a saturday.
This saturday (50 enabled), we finished with around 30-35 G's.
I highly doubt they're going to give that up, because selling stuff for a smaller markup is alot better than doing a recall

^^^ which store is that if you don't mind me asking?

Did anyone grab the red/white/black 2's? I heard they weren't excluded which surprised me.

Back
Top Bottom