EMS QUESTION

Originally Posted by noperamo

di nga po pag pinakita ko malaki??? sbi 3k daw po ..... sa china ako buy ng shoes sir? mga how much po ba exactly???

It is only the customs officer that could tell you how much tax you're going to pay... Just go there and have your package assessed ... goodluck!

sir i ordered shoes to brandtrade88.com

sir can you give me a trusty supplier??

where i can get shoes???
original or HIGH quality... pls tnx sir

noperamo- baka lumabas nyan mas mahal pa tax kesa sa shoes mo,bakit isa lang dumating,goodluck! sana dumating sayang pera mo..

^I'm not sure where. But you can try rmkstore.com, footalog.com, vmvinc.com, marqueesole.com.

dude where can i buy originals?? and HIGHquality shoes

are you serious?! this is not the right place for you *$%*!
grin.gif

wow ive been scammed 215usd for 1 pair i said 7 pairs and my supplier told me it is the EMS fault ow !@%% HIM...what will i do now??ahhhhrrrgggg.....

^Sad to say, nothing. Just charge it to experience. Consider it as you tuition fee and do your due diligence next time bro. Fake sellers=scam artists.

wow ive been scammed 215usd for 1 pair i said 7 pairs and my supplier told me it is the EMS fault ow !@%% HIM...what will i do now??ahhhhrrrgggg.....

can you clear how much have you paid? 215US$ per pair or 215US$ for all the 7 pairs (this should be unlikely unless you're buying variants)...

dude where can i buy originals?? and HIGHquality shoes

HIGH Quality you mean Class AAA?

*Legit websites: marqueesole.com, 23isback.com, pickyourshoes.com, rmkstore.com, footalog.com, vmvinc.com ...
*Don't buy if your supplier is from China unless if he is your trusted seller...
*The price should always be to good to be true...
*You can always ask fellow NT'ier to help you regarding the authenticity thru Nike/Air Jordan Legit/Price check forum....

Originally Posted by lbj19

^its 215 for 7 pairs chris.
then i don't think we're talking about legits here...30US$ per pair is not a believable price for men's legit shoes...

Originally Posted by irumi

hmm magkano usually tax from customs?Hehe.. planning to buy online eh,,

depende kung magkano yung declare value nilagay ng seller. last time na bili ko about a month ago yung declare value was $50 then custom personel ask me to payaround 1,950php hindi pa kasama yung 35php dun naman sa postage storage fee.

naghahabol ng collection ang gobyerno natin. Kaya walang ligtas kapag bibili online kasi siguradong subject for custom tax.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom