End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

924 posts... Pissed off.

I don't even post anymore but when I do I enjoy the fact that I have been here since 03 and had 10k posts. This change makes it so hard to post a reply without cursing.

The homepage seems useless, and should be removed, in my opinion.

I also must agree-- the new skin feels a lot like ISS or Hypebeast.

Last edited:
I love that you can display your location on your side profile instead of going through a member's profile page just to see where they from. That's if they choose to put their real location.

If the most you can complain about is a forum's emoticon look and feel, then you don't have real complaints. The fonts, styling and look and feel actually have that of a legitimate community. And let's not get started on YUKU and the complete lameness that was their infrastructure. As someone who has built online communities and dealt with the complexities of building forum systems, user permissions, and then most of all - user interface and design, I applaud them for the efforts they have taken and assuredly countless hours that went into this transformation. Just being able to keep post counts and usernames intact from the old site is an achievement in and of itself. So to those of you shatting all over the people who make this possible, shame on you.

yeah I mean its not too different when you just stay within the forum....Im probably just gonna tab the forums and not even use the other features of the site

Its kind disappointing I was at 18k posts...its not a big deal but it is.

Last edited:

why the hell do people care so much about their post counts and join dates? people remember you by what you say and provide to the forum...

I have been here 10+ years and could care less my dates are gone

This new NT is great. We just need our post counts, join date, and sigs back. I saved some of the emocons from the old site...

I also noticed that I lost my post count from the Yuku board or our old board.

I was close to 10K posts but on here it says I have a little over 5K.

Not that big of a deal though so whatever.

ehhhh not a fan of the new design, but change ain't always bad. let's see where this goes

Back
Top Bottom