End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

If you go through the settings, you can get the site to resemble how it used to look.

Last edited:
took advantage of today and finally created my own NT screen name..

had been sharing with my boy since we joined in 07.. LOL

this new layout will take some gettin used too.. but i can see myself diggin it in the future!

Dang, I lost over 10,000 posts...
Probably a good thing anyway.

I don't think anyone has actually lost any posts. Do you know how long it takes to transfer all of those threads? I'm sure it's a massive conversion process and from the looks of it, much of the most recent threads haven't shown back up. Once they do everyone will regain most if not all of those. It's just a matter of a long conversion process, that especially in the case of active discussions, couldn't take place in a few hours/overnight. Besides, it's just a number. The real issue is all of the content and conversations that likely many of us would benefit from having access to.

GIVE IT TIME PEOPLE!

not liking the new layout much. Looks alot like iss. I will need sometime to adjust. This site needs a few tweeks.

good looks on the old layout hint. Need that OG look. Not that jumpman over the swoosh business.

I don't like it one bit. What is all this twitter symbols everywhere? I do like my new avy though :D

Not feelin this layout... Way too busy for me. Im gonna stay optimistic because I wasn't feelin Yuku at first either, so we'll see.

I've lost about 4,000 posts, avy's, sig's, etc though :frown:

Last edited:
It always amazes me how there are so many people that only express negative feedback before even giving something new a shot.

Not feeling this at all. But then again I wasnt a fan of the ezboard to yuku move and eventually loved it. We'll see, I guess.

where exactly is the option for the OG layout in the my profile page????

Back
Top Bottom