End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

Change is good if it's only for the better, but like I said all NT needed was a tune up.. Join date messed up, post count messed up.. avy gone

Ur right, hopefully that stuff get corrected when it's all said & done. I had to dig my avy up

Pathetic. Dudes already thirsty to neg people. Our avys, join date and etc is what kept each user unique. Something to separate us from these new nt dudes like ksteezy. I'm nit picking but still...there's a such thing as "doing too much". Sooner than later, there won't even be donations anymore...money will go into these admins pockets...hate to say it but Meth/Nelson = $teve part 2. The red and black ISS.

well damn lol. def gonna take some time to get used to it. but the exp is immediately fast and smooth. def appreciate this over yuku. mobile app coming soon too :pimp:

and they kept the OG emoticons

We should probably give an official eulogy to the old NT though. This could be an upgrade, server wise and we'll all get used to it eventually but still, things will never be the same.

RIP to the Old Era of NT :frown::smokin

We should probably give an official eulogy to the old NT though. This could be an upgrade, server wise and we'll all get used to it eventually but still, things will never be the same.
RIP to the Old Era of NT :frown::smokin

well damn lol. def gonna take some time to get used to it. but the exp is immediately fast and smooth. def appreciate this over yuku. mobile app coming soon too :pimp:
and they kept the OG emoticons

Didn't even see that.. :smokin Old smileys are being re uploaded :nthat: they're workin on it, guys.. patience.

testing 123

The sponsors on the side is taking up too much space. The quick reply white box on my phone is HUGE!!I hate. Too much .

So ya'll are upset with relevant ads? ok.
Join date? post date? I did not know how seriously you guys took this stuff, damn.

No one is upset

I just don't care to see a flood of ads over my screen

That's my only gripe ..

Some of the newer features are downright laughable to me and I don't see it being used often

The sponsors on the side is taking up too much space. The quick reply white box on my phone is HUGE!!I hate. Too much .

I had the same issue, you have to change browsers. It was happening to me while using IE.

You wont see that white box through Mozilla.

So ya'll are upset with relevant ads? ok.
Join date? post date? I did not know how seriously you guys took this stuff, damn.

NT used to pride itself on not having ads.. there used to be a treasure box to keep NT up and ad free.. The minimal ads were ok because it still kept NT the way it was and nothing changed.. "relevant" ads? What the hell is cool with ads?

Last edited:
I want the option where once you click a thread, that link is greyed out indicating you have visited it in the past.

Kind of mad that I lost 4,000 posts during the transfer, :smh:

:rofl:

Here's hoping for the best, and it will take some time to get used to this new forum.

Triz fix that G

*DEAD* @ folks getting their old names back ..

Mine is still D.O.A. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom