End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

:smokin

I can get with the complaints. This is really different than the ezBoard/Yuku paradigm we've known for so long.

But I'm really excited about this change and what it really means. Will you be unfamilair with it for a while? Yeah. It won't be as comfortable . But Yuku NikeTalk was a pair of beaters. This is a crispy pair of new shoes.

We'll all get used to the look and the feel, but the fact is that we're all really comfortable with each other. That's why we survived the switch to Yuku. That's why we still remain strong after adding all the regional forums. And that's why we'll be okay after the move away from Yuku.

I miss a lot of you guys in a big way, BTW.

Its a little too busy but I'm really liking it over all.

I suggest Editing your Forum Preferences in the Account Details section of your Profile.

Makes a world of a difference, you can make it feel more like the old NT.

Sneakertalk is accepting applications for moderators. If you always wanted to be one now is your chance. :lol:

Confused, what is sneakertalk? Why is there two sites? And who in the hell is sanjay? This niketalk is not cool, iss wanna b, nothin will beat the og layout. At least the smileys are still here :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom