End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

My avy had the same problem with the white bars... Just resize it to 100x100 & that's what fixed mine.

Is there any way to change the amount of threads in a forum or replys in a thread per page? :nerd: Its too cluttered for me :lol:

Last edited:
I can get with the complaints. This is really different than the ezBoard/Yuku paradigm we've known for so long.
But I'm really excited about this change and what it really means. Will you be unfamilair with it for a while? Yeah. It won't be as comfortable . But Yuku NikeTalk was a pair of beaters. This is a crispy pair of new shoes.
We'll all get used to the look and the feel, but the fact is that we're all really comfortable with each other. That's why we survived the switch to Yuku. That's why we still remain strong after adding all the regional forums. And that's why we'll be okay after the move away from Yuku.
I miss a lot of you guys in a big way, BTW.

Somebody just had a chat with Meth. :lol:

I dont know it its been posted already, but if you to got Account Details and check View Forums Full Width and Compact Thread List Page, the thread list looks a little bit more like what we're used to.

Lol gtho wit that sneakertalk nonsense. none of these spinoff forums will survive. they never do.

good job with the switch guys, about time.

As with any new or sudden change, the new NT was a bit overwhelming, but after browsing through the site, and acclimating myself to its new features during the past few hours, no doubt I'll grow to love it. Maybe it's because NT on yuku's servers were THAT bad, but things just seem to run a smoother. Will take some time getting used to the new layout though.

Somebody just had a chat with Meth. :lol:

While you are right, we've kind of known that this was an inevitability and a bridge we'd eventually have to cross.

Look, I realize that I sound like I'm coming of as a "company guy", and that's fine. But getting away from our previous situation and making these changes means a lot to being more responsive to what you guys as the community want to see in NikeTalk.

This isn't a deal-breaker. This isn't digg V4 (which is what pushed a bunch of people like me away from digg to reddit, and inevitably took it from a multi-million dollar website to the a company worth 500k as of last week when it was purchased). NikeTalk works exactly the same way it did before the move. People will say they hate it, and they probably do. But I don't think the way NikeTalk looked was what made people come and stay. Things like "Wallet Breakers" made people stay. Henzo's stoneface made people stay.

We're good, man. Trust me.

I can get with the complaints. This is really different than the ezBoard/Yuku paradigm we've known for so long.
But I'm really excited about this change and what it really means. Will you be unfamilair with it for a while? Yeah. It won't be as comfortable . But Yuku NikeTalk was a pair of beaters. This is a crispy pair of new shoes.
We'll all get used to the look and the feel, but the fact is that we're all really comfortable with each other. That's why we survived the switch to Yuku. That's why we still remain strong after adding all the regional forums. And that's why we'll be okay after the move away from Yuku.
I miss a lot of you guys in a big way, BTW.

you dont think that the extra ads are a little OD?

Wow this is weird came back today after a hiatus and its a new site? 
eek.gif
alien.gif

Hated my old username, decided to make a new one with the site change..

Niketalk was Prehistoric Mayor. you are bugging. this is a huge upgrade. its obviously going to take some time for all the regular features to come back. they had to up it fast because there is B/S transactions going on. peoples money at stake. just relax dude.

Back
Top Bottom