End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

The site is growing on me. My only gripe is I lost my username and had to re-register which made me a "newb" and lost my 03' join date.

i guess if you didnt get the post and joined date back your arent important.

but seriously, site grew on me fast. i first went on using my phone so i was turned off but its def better.

Is the recess for joining still in effect?

A lot of these new threads have been outright stupid and 95% of the time it's from posters that joined 7/12.......

I mean it's almost gotten to the point where I can predict the OP is a new member (was nothing like this before).

Seriously I lost my '01 join date? That's a lot of personal connection that is missing.
And this is way too cluttered on mobile. Can't even shrink to size.
couldnt get uncle sanjay to make you a moderator on the other other site?

Def not giving up on that other ohter site mission, but they diagnosed my trollerator so I have to go incognito.

You dudes have no idea what the powers of an other ohter site bestow.

Oh yea... expose me :lol:

Last edited:
Why can't we customize our sigs more? These are so bland.

Last edited:
Im pretty pissed man. I wanted to sell some kicks without getting ripped by ebay to get money for rent. Now im fracked.

They really did kill this place with the redesign. There is almost no activity as far as new threads. the same threads have basically been on page 1 for weeks. Very fitting and I$$ like since they went that route with the carousel now.

Is the recess for joining still in effect?
A lot of these new threads have been outright stupid and 95% of the time it's from posters that joined 7/12.......
I mean it's almost gotten to the point where I can predict the OP is a new member (was nothing like this before).
i was thinking the exact same thing today

SMDH at my 2002 member name being lost in the shuffle.  I know it isn't a big deal but just feels a bit awkward with a new name now.  

Besides that the new layout has grown on me substantially since the first day of the switch.  The speed was a huge deal breaker for me, and the color scheme is just as easy on the eyes.  The navigation becomes very easy once you gets use to it.  

Props to everyone who stuck with it, like so many have said in this post, it's the peeps that make NT into what it is..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dawg... my 2000 join date and 20,000+ post count is gone..

**** da new NT
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]

not srs

Last edited:
NT on mobile doesn’t give dates next to threads thought it was a new topic, saw 50 pages deep was like whoa did I miss something...from 2012

Back
Top Bottom