End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

Don't worry ya'll...

Man....I did lose like 8k posts and I been here since 2000.......FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Last edited:
I honestly like the change, but i have been using NikeTalk for since i was in middle school. The site is still better than iss IMO

its kinda like Niketalk changed like the shoegame changed. I aint mad though......it feels like going from high school to college.

wonderhow many posts i lost, join date...

jthagreat Edit »

POINTS 84
VIEW MY IMAGES

Name: jason

total posts last post last seen joined
13690 07/17/12 10:58:08 07/18/12 13:31:20 12/29/04
visitors now visitors today most visits total visits
0 0 16
03/27/09 2506

gained posts? 5 months off...ehh

Last edited:
They need to change it so you have to wait a month or something to get a new account, just back to how it was on the old site. Way too many new members smh

My account ended up getting deleted, so i gotta start over.  I was fairly new as it was, but still I wasnt dont-pass-Go, dont-collect-two-hundred-dollars type new

Your join date says 09.
Of course youd say this.
Enphan, what up.

*looks at avy and bursts out into laughter*

this aint even my OG name, tho.

im cool with the new site. im sure the nostalgia will wear off by the time the mods right wrongs. LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell is ISS? I have been seeing it for years. When I google it I get a bunch of results

ISS = In Style Shoes

Never been there....never cared to. This is the only shoe site that was ever holding it down...besides Jersey Joe wayyyyyyy back in the day when he had all the flightposite I player exclusives.

Wanted to reply in this thread saying it'll take a little while to get used to, and I kinda like it, but when I proceed to log in I CANNOT sign in to my screen name i've had since 99-00. I don't know why, but I was lightweight saddened. -_-

-siirkus

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom