Keith you cut your dreads...?

frown.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

dsc02500fz.jpg

Yo!

DF!
roll.gif
 are you the guy that posted the pic of yourself eating that burger with the donut as the buns?

I dont know if im reaching but I think you look like morpheus from matrix
laugh.gif
...no hate I promise

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Yo yo,
I'm not tellin yall which one I am.

you most definitely the dude on the right.  that $#*$@ is not rockn them sz 7.5 kicks in your sig 

I also doubt he's Lance Thomas. 
laugh.gif

Yo, JPZx is white?  Mind is blown.

This not getting locked (yet) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The admins are giving us a chance!

We can haz naise tings!

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

5 weeks ago in Ayiti...
352m39f.jpg

ajw3gg.jpg

2hydloj.jpg
Real talk!  This dude right here is the most decent good looking, non fronting, non over-sized new era hat wearing normal everyday not trying to impress nobody dude that I have seen on this forum thus far.

Everybody else here seems like they got a point to prove or just ugly'%#@, cant dress looks funny etc..Wanna be hip hop down etc

Props to this dude for keeping it 100%

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

5 weeks ago in Ayiti...
Real talk!  This dude right here is the most decent good looking, non fronting, non over-sized new era hat wearing normal everyday not trying to impress nobody dude that I have seen on this forum thus far.

Everybody else here seems like they got a point to prove or just ugly'%#@, cant dress looks funny etc..Wanna be hip hop down etc

This dude just passed judgement and acts like he knows the guy after 3 pictures
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

OFF SEASON...

DURING SEASON...

Spoiler [+]
YES I KNOW MY FORM WAS ******ED THAT'S WHY I POSTED IT...IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT PUT ON YOUR FLAME SUIT!
roll.gif
coach college games?

5 weeks ago in Ayiti...

Get his number then

This dude right here is the most decent good looking, non fronting, non over-sized new era hat wearing normal everyday not trying to impress nobody dude that I have seen on this forum thus far.

Everybody else here seems like they got a point to prove or just ugly'$$%, cant dress looks funny etc..Wanna be hip hop down etc

Or, we're all just being ourselves and that, for some reason, bothers you. Wanna be hip hop down?
30t6p3b.gif

Go that way. ----------->

Back
Top Bottom