engagement /marriage thread.

proposing seems like a lot of work and stress I am glad that traditionally woman don’t do this part lol. I like when people go all out but also when they propose in a way that goes with the type of relationship they have. For example I got engaged in May and my fiancé proposed during a game at Yankee Stadium. To some that might seem so dull but to us sports and going to sporting events is our thing so it was perfect.

Proposed in a “developing” country. Mostly freestyled it after hearing from other women that they basically blacked out and didn’t remember anything their fiancés said. Honestly I was more nervous about being pick pocketed than anything else :lol:
which country?

proposing seems like a lot of work and stress I am glad that traditionally woman don’t do this part lol. I like when people go all out but also when they propose in a way that goes with the type of relationship they have. For example I got engaged in May and my fiancé proposed during a game at Yankee Stadium. To some that might seem so dull but to us sports and going to sporting events is our thing so it was perfect.
Did you feel any pressure from the crowd to say yes? I feel like these type of proposals add pressure to the one being proposed to.

Did you feel any pressure from the crowd to say yes? I feel like these type of proposals add pressure to the one being proposed to.
Lol I can see that but no. Me personally I feel like I was just waiting for it to happen. I think when you get to a point when you are thinking of proposing it’s been discussed previously in preparation for it.

Get her one of those Adult Happy Meals and put the ring in the box. Feel free to use that one.

If she thinks that's corny or not romantic enough then she's not worth marrying.

Follow me for more tips and tricks.

which country?
Colombia. Spent a few days in Medellin before heading over to Cartagena to meet some friends. My original plan was to propose when we met up with them. But the drive into Medellin changed that. Honestly was one of the most beautiful sights I’ve ever seen. Driving down there seeing all of the lights while Kendrick/SZA “All the Stars” was playing in the car radio. I knew I had to do it there. Found a spot overlooking the city the next day and now going into year 2 of marriage.

Back
Top Bottom