Engineering students' first contact with females vol: soiled briefs

Joined Mar 1, 2011
Your best friend is the guy that puts you on his shoulders while you're stabbing him in the neck

Joined Aug 24, 2012
one of the comments on the vid  

0:55  two guys run out of screen together " let's FAP right now dude!!!" 

Joined Dec 25, 2007
dudes up front high fiving and turning around like they got called to the stage on the price is right

Joined Sep 17, 2005
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think I was even as hyped as that when I saw the Lakers win game 7 in person :lol:

Last edited:

wr

Joined Mar 4, 2011
LMAO happiest day of their lives

Last edited:
Joined Jan 7, 2004
Mark's wife, Priscilla Chan, isn't with him for that money, that alone is a telling statement. Finding someone real is more important than marrying a trophy wife, smoke show. They live fairly modestly and drive very average cars.

Joined May 18, 2005
Mark's wife, Priscilla Chan, isn't with him for that money, that alone is a telling statement. Finding someone real is more important than marrying a trophy wife, smoke show. They live fairly modestly and drive very average cars.
they'll never understand, pity them and move on.

futuremd

Banned
Joined Jul 18, 2012
Plus, its not like Mark can meet a new girl now that isn't there for one reason. 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now