Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
 did for true blood last month, 

Spoiler [+]
entourage > hung > true blood
Damn I miss Hung, that's my $+%#

The fecal matter is going to hit the fan for Ray next season
you seen the trailer yet?
Naw

I need to check it

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by eC

time to call the cable company on the "what have you done for me lately" tip...

laugh.gif
 did for true blood last month, 

Spoiler [+]
entourage > hung > true blood
Damn I miss Hung, that's my $+%#

The fecal matter is going to hit the fan for Ray next season

Shouldn't Hung be airing soon?

Looking forward to when the new season of Entourage starts airing over here.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Shouldn't Hung be airing soon?

Looking forward to when the new season of Entourage starts airing over here.
Yeah a few more months to go, October

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

I'm sad that the show is finally coming to an end.

It's had a great run, but they're ending it at the right time.

On a side note, I was actually lucky enough to work on location for the second to last episode. I pretty much know how everything plays out up to that point in the season, but I won't post any spoilers in this thread.

Here's the picture of me on location. (P.S. I'm sad that through the years, I've become chubbier than Turtle. SMH)
*Edit- Kevin Connolly is somewhat of a prick. 
laugh.gif

a2dgug.png

If you don't mind me asking, what type of work were you doing on location?

On a side note, I was actually lucky enough to work on location for the second to last episode. I pretty much know how everything plays out up to that point in the season, but I won't post any spoilers in this thread.

Here's the picture of me on location. (P.S. I'm sad that through the years, I've become chubbier than Turtle. SMH)
laugh.gif

a2dgug.png

Lucky dude. If you don't mind what do you do for a living or better yet how did you get on location?

RedMan wrote:
Lucky dude. If you don't mind what do you do for a living or better yet how did you get on location?

I used to do some Production Assistant work a few years ago but it was just too unstable.  I have a regular 9-5 (no longer in the industry) but still have some pretty good connects trickled throughout.
Thinking about giving it another go because the regular job is so mundane, and I actually graduated college with a BA in Radio/TV/Film.

It'll just be tough giving up that damn 401k and benefits package.  
grin.gif

laugh.gif

a2dgug.png
Son of a %%$%%

Julian Wright wrote:
Son of a %%$%%

THIS ...i couldn't be that close to emmanuelle without catching a charge, her neck looks like tastes delicious, i'd wiz khalifa simp for that broad 

There's this also: (Eric Murphy was a lucky, lucky man)
z7bme.jpg

By the way, Emmanuel is probably one of the sweetest people in Hollywood. 
embarassed.gif

And she saves the earth by driving a Prius. 

81ackMamba wrote:
There's this also: (Eric Murphywas a lucky, lucky man)
...dude stop it! stop it NOW! you lowkey tryna spill the beans 
laugh.gif

Haha I think he meant E was a lucky man cause he got to be with Sloan and torri who I assume is the blonde girl in the pic. And if torri is in that pic maybe it means she makes a cameo? Maybe why Sloan and e are having problems????!! And my dude you are so lucky to have met emmanuelle, i swear I wife on spot the first time I come in contact.

Originally Posted by airjordan05

...dude stop it! stop it NOW! you lowkey tryna spill the beans 
laugh.gif

Haha I think he meant E was a lucky man cause he got to be with Sloan and torri who I assume is the blonde girl in the pic. And if torri is in that pic maybe it means she makes a cameo? Maybe why Sloan and e are having problems????!! And my dude you are so lucky to have met emmanuelle, i swear I wife on spot the first time I come in contact.

laugh.gif
 i'm noid don't +!*+ with my last experience with my homeys vince em' ,,,,

laugh.gif
 I meant that Eric was lucky to get that 3-some with them--Even if he wasn't allowed to "touch" Tori.

With that said, that photo was from something entirely different, I don't think Malin Akerman is making a cameo this season.

I'm just mad that they're only having eight episodes. Got caught up last weekend, watched seasons 4 thru 7... Didn't do a damn thing.... LOLOL

8 episodes is a slap for a final season . Give us 10 or 12 at least. Makes no sense.

This is gonna be a great season. The 2nd best part is always the soundtracks they put out. This show IMO has the #1 best music in every episode.

True, but still HBO needs to stack $ on episodes. I hate waiting till Sunday till these come one.

INFO on on the way to get HBO. I need to order it asap but ain't trying to pay. Might have to wait till the episode is over and torrent that piece.

How to make it in America needs to come back

laugh.gif

a2dgug.png
what i would give to have allergies act up from the same pollen as Emmanuelle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i actually brought up the someone dying angle to a friend of mine a few weeks ago. not that i want it to happen, but not everything has to be a happy ending.

regardless, im hyped the seasons finally here.

Teix?

No cameo lists or any updated and its 2 days away?!?!

Also info on the HBO free for 3 months deal.. i got direct tv... blows

Back
Top Bottom