Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

All the songs from Entourage on a Spotify playlist from Scott Vener,the music supervisor on the show

http://open.spotify.com/u...t/5ozDVEiLE66rSI6MS6luta
Why do I live in Canada?
mad.gif

Could anybody with Spotify just PM me the list of songs on that playlist?
smile.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Me too, if someone could do that it would be much appreciated
The next best thing
smile.gif

http://www.songdetective....ows/songs-from-entourage

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Why would Vince give an accurate number if he's trying to fix things b/t e and sloan....yall are some virgin idiots
laugh.gif
Hey genius, nobody is debating the fact that Vince didn't give her an accurate number. People are just trying to count all the girls he's been with. So calm down, cool guy.

I finally got to watch the season finale and I hated it even though I expected that type of ending. The E and Sloan storyline has been the same thing every season and was getting a little nauseating. Ari's character was different and nice change but a little more dialogue with Lloyd this season would had been better. I enjoyed this series from the beginning and thought it was appropriate for it to end.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Like everyone else says, it was kind of a rushed but decent finale. Hopefully that offer from John Ellis to Ari opens the door to some kind of a spinoff or movie.

They pretty much set this up for a movie. They sure are milking this final season to the last drop. Also, am I the only one who finds these celeb cameos throughout the past 3 seasons just a wase of time and serve no purpose?
indifferent.gif
 at Amare remembering Vincent Chases connect in Turtle

Ari made this season, especially with the finale. It was a decent ending but hopefully the film delivers the real. I wanted Sloan's Pops to come find E as well, woulda raised the s takes a bit more?

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I still can't help but wonder how awesome this season would've been if Doug Ellin was intelligent enough to build up to the marriage from episode one. Have Vinny get out of rehab, do the interview and then let everything flow from then. It's like dude just threw her in at the end because he couldn't think of any other way to end the show.

Ellin didn't write most of this season.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Entourage_episodes#Season_8_.282011.29
He was a writer/co-writer in half... but he's the headwriter, creator, and executive producer, so it's safe to say he has final say and control of everything.

He simply isn't a strong writer, he has his moments... but between weak dialogue and usually poor episode/season structure, I wonder what this show could have been with a more competent writing team behind it. 

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Not gonna lie that finale was too real.

Word.

Cant believe its over. Been watching Entourage all summer from start until now finish and I'm sad that its over
tired.gif

I REALLY hope there is a movie. I need to see what happens next.

I honestly loved this season and every other season. Call me having low standards (those of you who've said this season sucks), but I thought it was great.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just finished watching the whole season this past weekend.

Definitley started slow. Ep 7 was by far the high point of the season and one of the top 5 or 10 eps in the whole series.

The series finale was ehh. Really hated how Vince was all of a sudden getting married after one night...like really?? c'mon man. E getting back with sloan was super predictable so i'm not mad at it. The best part of the ep was the end with Ari, he has to take that job..

All in all Entourage was like most good shows. Hit a high point in the middle seasons (3&4). and then slowly got less funny and less interesting. Still sad to see it go, hopefully a film is coming and like someone mentioned an Ari Gold spin off would be sick.

ENTOURAAAGGGEEEEEE

ehhh ... i'm glad the show is over ... can't help but remember classics like the bunny when drama did his thing ... to matt damon guest appearance ... it is what it is though

no need to complain ... the season was weak ... i'll wait for the movie on dvd

Back
Top Bottom