Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Historically, HBO doesn't show new programs on Labor day weekend. If you have VOD, it should be on there to view...

Originally Posted by psk2310

My wife & I watched episode 7. We both kinda wondered if they would ever have Vince die tragically in a car accident (like James Dean) on is way to meet shorty from Esquire or on the drive back. Everything seemed like it was tying together too easiley & the way he told his brother & Turtle to call Eric to say he couldn't make it to dinner with him...Just a thought...Wouldn't that be crazy?
Won't happen. They're supposed to do a movie.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/28/entourage-movie/

Episode 7 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

My wife & I watched episode 7. We both kinda wondered if they would ever have Vince die tragically in a car accident (like James Dean) on is way to meet shorty from Esquire or on the drive back. Everything seemed like it was tying together too easiley & the way he told his brother & Turtle to call Eric to say he couldn't make it to dinner with him...Just a thought...Wouldn't that be crazy?

True, I feel that there will definitely be a movie so although this is a great thought I personally dont think Vince will be offed. Though i could see someone of lesser importance passing away, no one from the 'entourage' though.

I feel as though this next episode will skip far ahead like Entourage tends to do from time to time.

Anyone still wondering who leaked the tapes of Ari?

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by illphillip

True, I feel that there will definitely be a movie so although this is a great thought I personally dont think Vince will be offed. Though i could see someone of lesser importance passing away, no one from the 'entourage' though.

I feel as though this next episode will skip far ahead like Entourage tends to do from time to time.

this could happen man.. cause really all this season they have beeen focusing on everybody else's future endeavors on the show and not really vince's... but idk

I finally watch episodes 6 and 7 and I liked both of them, 2 of the best of the season.

I'm interested to see how they finish up the last episode (hopefully it will be an hour episode) whether they'll wrap everything up or if they leave some of the stories open so they can use them in the movie

so tonights episode wasnt new? im lost...

i didnt see this episode and yet the series finale is next week.

Grimey wrote:
Drizzyd wrote:
illphillip wrote:

httphttp://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/28/entourage-movie/://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/28/entourage-movie/

this could happen man.. cause really all this season they have beeen focusing on everybody Else's future endeavors on the show and not really vince's... but idk

Vince dying and drama acting his role in his minor movie script ending the season with him accepting a award for best leading role and giving a "brains song" speech for vince while everyone cries
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

so tonights episode wasnt new? im lost...

i didnt see this episode and yet the series finale is next week.
Tonight's episode was apparently shown on HBO last night but it was also available on HBO Go after the airing of last week's episode.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

the tapes were leaked by amanda's assistant last season.

Lizzie? I thought she agreed not to do it and gave the tapes back to him, and right after she gave him the tapes Babs came in and told him to check that site out.

Am I missing something?

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

the tapes were leaked by amanda's assistant last season.

Lizzie? I thought she agreed not to do it and gave the tapes back to him, and right after she gave him the tapes Babs came in and told him to check that site out.

Am I missing something?

Amanda told ari that her assistant did it at that restaurant when he went to her table and reamed her out for trying to steal the NFL team.

Here (below) are my predictions from last week. I'm leaning more toward Ari ending up with his wife than with Dana. It will be interesting to see how they get to that resolution. I still think Ari will talk to Terrance about E though. E and Ari have always had tension, this would be Ari's way of showing that he does care for him personally rather than just seeing him as a business associate.

My predictions:

Turtle starts to prepare for the Don Pepe's launch....aka, his story is over.
Drama is a hit with critics and starts getting real movie offers (emmy nod maybe?)...his story is also over.
Vince gets Sophia (Hell, he'll probably ask her to marry him), Airwalkers, and whatever else he wants....his story was over last year. However, as someone else said, he was clutch this year.
The final episode will focus on the resolution of E and Ari's stories.
Ari....this one is tough. I think it's pretty obvious that he is going to get back together with his wife....however, I would not put it past Doug Ellin to put Ari with Dana Gordon and just as he's about to lose half of the company, Vince swoops in with his newly earned $15 mil from Avion and helps his "family" member out.
E....we know how this is going to end, but how they get to the resolution will be the interesting part. I say E gets back with Sloan after Ari goes to Terrance and convinces him that E is a good guy and he and Sloan decide they do not need a prenup and Drama, Turtle, and Vince go to Sloan and try to convince her to give him another chance. She will be on the plane ready to take off for New York when E shows up at the airport to stop her. She gets off the plane, jumps into his arms, everybody is there...we get a group hug...and the credits roll.....the end of entourage...

......until the movie.

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Just watched the episode. One word: WOW. Sad that it's gonna end in two weeks.
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
I feel like I can predict the last episode except for Ari's situation, which is the most intriguing of the season. Turtle will have his business, Johnny will get Johnny's Bananas and his movie rolling, and I think Vince is gonna propose to that British chick. As for Eric, it's a bit tricky but I think he ends up moving to NY with Sloan. Ari though, is either Dana or "Melissa." I !%*%** hope it's Dana but it could go either way. Should be interesting.
I think I have a spoiler for your spoiler...

Spoiler [+]
I clicked 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i think ari sells the company and takes back his wife and family.

E goes back to new york with sloan.

just saw the preview for the finale on hbo. airs next sunday at 10:35.

no spoiler - i hope they end the tv series so it can stand on it's own without needing a movie to feel complete. where episode 7 is leaving off, it feels like one more season would be awesome.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Just watched the episode. One word: WOW. Sad that it's gonna end in two weeks.
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
I feel like I can predict the last episode except for Ari's situation, which is the most intriguing of the season. Turtle will have his business, Johnny will get Johnny's Bananas and his movie rolling, and I think Vince is gonna propose to that British chick. As for Eric, it's a bit tricky but I think he ends up moving to NY with Sloan. Ari though, is either Dana or "Melissa." I !%*%** hope it's Dana but it could go either way. Should be interesting.
I think I have a spoiler for your spoiler...

Spoiler [+]
I clicked 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i wasn't even mad about the main image...but then i looked to the left.... 
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

I think Ari is goign to end up quiting the business & focusing on his family...Damn Dana's a down chick though isn't she? Hot too...

The Yankee cameos were so pimp
pimp.gif
Amare and Strahan too.

Best episode of the season so far. I can't believe there is ONE episode left. Like any good show, it can't always stay in its prime (season 2+3) but its still better than most junk on television.

Back
Top Bottom