Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

pimp.gif

hopefully they do it right, last episode was a step in the right direction.. but a 1/2 hour? cmon son.

Just checked my guide, says the last episode is 35 minutes, atleast it's not a 20-minuter but come on.. after 8 seasons they couldn't get an hour for the finale of the entire series?

Either way I'll be tuning in, hard to believe they can end everything from 8 seasons in 35 minutes and I am very interested as to how they are going to do it.. I assume a movie is likely to happen..

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Just checked my guide, says the last episode is 35 minutes, atleast it's not a 20-minuter but come on.. after 8 seasons they couldn't get an hour for the finale of the entire series?

Either way I'll be tuning in, hard to believe they can end everything from 8 seasons in 35 minutes and I am very interested as to how they are going to do it.. I assume a movie is likely to happen..

I agree, 35 mins is not enough to end a show even if they are planning to release a movie or not.

you guys are crazy if you think the ending will be anything but standard

These writers simply aren't THAT good

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

For everyone giving their predictions, how in the hell do you guys think they will fit any of those storylines in less than 30 minutes?
ESPECIALLY with how much the show struggles to budget time and carry storylines throughout the series.
DubA169 wrote:
you guys are crazy if you think the ending will be anything but standard

These writers simply aren't THAT good

Exactly.
This isn't the first show in television history to have a series finale in 30 minutes, even great shows with strong writers sometimes flub the finale... so considering the quality of Entourage's writing staff, I don't think we should suspect anything groundbreaking. It will be good if only because it's a long running show coming to an end, most of the time these things just write themselves.

honestly, this season has sucked so badly, i could really care less what the final outcome of this series is.

it was great while it lasted.....

hot females + cars + homies + california = livin de life

I'm probably in the minority here but I've enjoyed this season. Sure the beginning started off slow and boring but the 2nd half picked up pretty well and last weeks episode was one of the better ones of the entire series. Def not ready for it toend already 
frown.gif
. They've pretty much finished with Vince,Turtle and Drams storylines but I think that they're prob gonna end the finale off on a cliffhanger to setup the movie. All I hope for tomorrow is that Ari ends up with Dana(prob won't),E's prob gonna run off to NY to try to get back with Sloan.

Can't believe this show is ending. It hasn't been great for awhile now but still one of my favorite shows of all time.

What was everyone's favorite episode? I think for me it has to be "A day in the valley" easily. Vegas baby Vegas would be a close second.

Can't wait for tomorrows episode, hopefully its good. I just can't believe that the show is gonna end.

My favourite episode was probably "My maserati does 185" and "A day in the valley" is probably second

Most Overrated series of ALL TIME = ran through this crappy series in two weeks, it this was loosely based on Mark Wahlberg's life I could see why it was so poor. Jeremy Piven out shined everybody, and I really couldnt sit through 2 more HOURS of everyone kissing Vince's #@@.....

Good Bye

Good Riddance

Originally Posted by gambit215

Most Overrated series of ALL TIME = ran through this crappy series in two weeks, it this was loosely based on Mark Wahlberg's life I could see why it was so poor. Jeremy Piven out shined everybody, and I really couldnt sit through 2 more HOURS of everyone kissing Vince's #@@.....

Good Bye

Good Riddance
So... you didnt like it.. or....? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gambit215

Good Bye

Good Riddance
Overrated how? It's not like the show was winning emmys and constantly getting critics praise
laugh.gif
. It was just a dope show about the adventures of a celeb and his boys and the ups and downs that they went through. One of my fav shows of all time. 

Back
Top Bottom