Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

I loved it.

Favorite show of all time.

So sad to see it end.

frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... Hell of a run a standing O-vay.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

i got into this show like 3 seasons ago...thought the ending was rushed...woulda loved to see how the date went...and how the guys knew sloan as prego...

but here's what i didn't get...who was John Ellis ?

Spoiler [+]
wearing my flame suit...

Chairman of Time Warner,he owned Warner and offered Ari a job as studio head a couple seasons back after Gray had a heart attack while speaking about his hatred for Vince and Ari 
laugh.gif
. Ari turned it down and recommended Dana for the job instead of Amanda,Vinces ex. Dana got the job. Now that he's retiring,he wants Ari to take over Time Warner which would make him one of the wealthier men in the world. 

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
my main gripe, this show turned into Sex & The City this season with all the love and romance
30t6p3b.gif
and went away from it's comedy  
This show is and always was Sex & The City for males, you're in complete denial if you think otherwise.

I was extremely disappointed with this final season, mainly because it was only 8 episodes and a lot of the stories were both rushed & forced. I will miss Entourage and will catch the movie when it comes out. I won't miss the hoard of whiny ++!%@#@ who complain like they're ovulating.

i think your the one whos in denial bro most straight males dont watch sex and the city

"You wanna know what Heaven really is, Ari?.....Try being God"
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What a $$+$ way to end a series though

Originally Posted by abutta13

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
my main gripe, this show turned into Sex & The City this season with all the love and romance
30t6p3b.gif
and went away from it's comedy  
This show is and always was Sex & The City for males, you're in complete denial if you think otherwise.

I was extremely disappointed with this final season, mainly because it was only 8 episodes and a lot of the stories were both rushed & forced. I will miss Entourage and will catch the movie when it comes out. I won't miss the hoard of whiny ++!%@#@ who complain like they're ovulating.

i think your the one whos in denial bro most straight males dont watch sex and the city

For your benefit, improve your reading and comprehension skills. Entourage has always been the "male" version of Sex & The City.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

"You wanna know what Heaven really is, Ari?.....Try being God"
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What a $$+$ way to end a series though
That very final scene was a great cliffhanger but everything else about that episode sucked $%+#.

The finale was alright.

While some things were rushed (Vince and Sophie's marriage in particular) I like the comradery shown between the guys this episode when they were trying to get E and Sloan back together.

Even though Drama and Turtle flat out lied to Sloan about Eric sleeping with Melinda.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I think that issue will be addressed in the movie.

The scene with Ari after the credits was interesting, wonder how Melissa will take the news about Ari's offer.

Originally Posted by abutta13

For your benefit, improve your reading and comprehension skills. Entourage has always been the "male" version of Sex & The City.
I wouldn't go that far but this show really went away from the comedy this season more than any other and went straight for the sappy/cheesy Sex and the City ending/movie set up (yes as a straight male with a girlfriend I have seen it
laugh.gif
)

I just thought it was a complete copout ending and I'm just annoyed it was so damn similar to season 6's finale with the airport. Still love the show overall, but I'm glad this horrible season is over

Terrible finale....just terrible. You talk about rushed? This whole season was rushed down to the last scene. Can't believe they actually ended it like this. "Not a single F was given that day."

Sad to see the show go, but then again it really should have ended 3 or 4 years ago.

And the series finale (and this season altogether) was a terrible one.

I felt it was rushed also feels like HBO just wanted to wrap the show up but leave you wanting a movie.  The more the show went on the more I saw the show was less and less about Vince and more about the boys and Ari.  Basically it went from a show about a movie star and his boys to a show where one of your boys becomes a movie star and what your life would be like if he took you along for a ride.  They never showed Vince's movies unless the guys were gonna be a part of something and they didn't show 24 hrs with the reporter because at the end Vince was just a vehicle to this life style.  The show was always entertaining I just think saying the show was garbage just became the thing its always been the male sex and the city just mad they never wanted to give you the full 30 minutes. This season just felt like they were trying to remind you that in the end the most important thing in life is loyalty and the people who love you.

Why couldn't Scott go to Paris I still don't get it?
Sloan was amazing looking as always.
I think Ari has to ask the Mrs. about the opportunity I mean he said a year in Italy why can't he just accept it and start in a year?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Might not change many minds in here considering that people who liked this season of Entourage probably can't read that well.

Abundant disrespect intended.
Step off your damn high horse my dude. This elitist attitude of yours has gotten old quick.

been watching the show since it started in 04 so this was bittersweet for me.....just would've been stupid for the last 3 seasons to be like the first 3.....would've been straight repetitive so the characters actually growing and advancing w/ their lives didn't bother me....the 30 min format made this show rush too much especially w/ the shortened seasons....if the show was 45mins to an hour then things would've flowed better BUT the producers had syndication on their minds since the beginning ....so I can't knock 'em for that.....
and yall same !@+@*%@%!+##+ been in entourage threads complaining since season 4 yet still watch the ++@+ 4 years later.....and ya punk %*%@% will probably watch the movie when it drop too 
laugh.gif

I still can't help but wonder how awesome this season would've been if Doug Ellin was intelligent enough to build up to the marriage from episode one. Have Vinny get out of rehab, do the interview and then let everything flow from then. It's like dude just threw her in at the end because he couldn't think of any other way to end the show.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Might not change many minds in here considering that people who liked this season of Entourage probably can't read that well.

Abundant disrespect intended.
Step off your damn high horse my dude. This elitist attitude of yours has gotten old quick.

Only after you hop off Vinnie Chase's ****...

So you liked this season? Why?

my dude, why the hell are trolling so hard 
laugh.gif

i enjoyed the this season, so what?

does that mean that it was the best season of entourage? no. 

let me guess how you'd rank each season: season 1 > 2 > 3 > 4....> 8 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom