:::::: ENTOURAGE SEASON SEVEN PREMIERE: "STUNTED" 10:30pm ET ::::::

I wished the show had a filler episode in between season. It felt like they flash forward two years. 
-I like to know what happen with Turtle, UCLA girl, and how his business got set up. 

-Vince and the Ferrari movie

-Vince, Drama, and Turtle in Italy 

I wished the show had a filler episode in between season. It felt like they flash forward two years. 
-I like to know what happen with Turtle, UCLA girl, and how his business got set up. 

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Turtle
smh.gif
cosign, he could've spun that around though...soon as da chick said she knew turtle could've fired her plenty of times

but didn't and couldn't figure out why he could've just said flat out" i like you and i care about you that thats why

i let you get away with stuff..didn't want you to fail" etc....gift of gabb FTW..
smokin.gif

Turtle
smh.gif
cosign, he could've spun that around though...soon as da chick said she knew turtle could've fired her plenty of times

but didn't and couldn't figure out why he could've just said flat out" i like you and i care about you that thats why

i let you get away with stuff..didn't want you to fail" etc....gift of gabb FTW..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

All that would've made a better season than what it's looking like right now.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

All that would've made a better season than what it's looking like right now.

I thought Turtle grew and matured to be better, why did they put that pointless scene of him trying to kiss her and get rejected, I thought the show moved from that now just retreating back to old habits, terrible

I thought Turtle grew and matured to be better, why did they put that pointless scene of him trying to kiss her and get rejected, I thought the show moved from that now just retreating back to old habits, terrible

i think its "cool" to hate entourage now.......it is what it is though.....yall same suckers gonna be watching next week......and guess what? entourage is in its 7th season so who gives a +$@$.....doug ellin %#!%!

i think its "cool" to hate entourage now.......it is what it is though.....yall same suckers gonna be watching next week......and guess what? entourage is in its 7th season so who gives a +$@$.....doug ellin %#!%!

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

AND 2 WEEKS TIL THE NEXT EP???!?!? What the hell??!?! July 4th should not be an HBO holiday!

Show's already off to a terrible start.
laugh.gif
You and everyone else who complains every week will be back in the episode two thread, regardless.

Just admit this show fell off and stop being biased because you work at HBO.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

AND 2 WEEKS TIL THE NEXT EP???!?!? What the hell??!?! July 4th should not be an HBO holiday!

Show's already off to a terrible start.
laugh.gif
You and everyone else who complains every week will be back in the episode two thread, regardless.

Just admit this show fell off and stop being biased because you work at HBO.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Turtle
smh.gif

smokin.gif

Just making it easier for her to sue

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Turtle
smh.gif

smokin.gif

Just making it easier for her to sue

Ari better start cursing again or this season will be a bust.
He didnt offend anyone all episode, whats really good with that?

Ari better start cursing again or this season will be a bust.
He didnt offend anyone all episode, whats really good with that?

Back
Top Bottom