:::::: ENTOURAGE SEASON SEVEN PREMIERE: "STUNTED" 10:30pm ET ::::::

gang starr at the end.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is this the first new episode since Guru passed? nice lil tribute.

Originally Posted by TiDE619

This premier was horrible. Am I the only one that thinks the past season was one of the better ones since season 2?

Last season sucked too for the most part but it did start picking up towards t he end. That being said season premier did suck balls. It ended before it even began.

People that upset with her character?

She's gorgeous and has barely worn any clothing so far, what's the big deal? I don't know if she's going to be in every episode but she's playing Turtle's love interest this season, so get used to it.

Originally Posted by TiDE619

This premier was horrible. Am I the only one that thinks the past season was one of the better ones since season 2?

Last season sucked too for the most part but it did start picking up towards t he end. That being said season premier did suck balls. It ended before it even began.

People that upset with her character?

She's gorgeous and has barely worn any clothing so far, what's the big deal? I don't know if she's going to be in every episode but she's playing Turtle's love interest this season, so get used to it.

The episode was wack, they practically showed half of it in the season trailer. Is Vince still doing the Ferrari movie?

The episode was wack, they practically showed half of it in the season trailer. Is Vince still doing the Ferrari movie?

Underwhelming for a season premiere.

And we saw the whole episode on the trailer...

I'm gonna watch the rest of the season but the first episode didn't really have a hanging thread that would strike a viewer as "YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE NEXT ONE!"

We'll see how the season progresses.

Underwhelming for a season premiere.

And we saw the whole episode on the trailer...

I'm gonna watch the rest of the season but the first episode didn't really have a hanging thread that would strike a viewer as "YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE NEXT ONE!"

We'll see how the season progresses.

"will smiths an athlete bro....i bowled with him" had me
roll.gif

btw anyone know what sunglasses ari was wearing?

"will smiths an athlete bro....i bowled with him" had me
roll.gif

btw anyone know what sunglasses ari was wearing?

Back
Top Bottom