:::::: ENTOURAGE SEASON SEVEN PREMIERE: "STUNTED" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Finally watched the episode earlier and it sucked. The whole stunt thing with Vince was rushed and forced, they could have easily had him driving and crashing in the second or third episode.

Finally watched the episode earlier and it sucked. The whole stunt thing with Vince was rushed and forced, they could have easily had him driving and crashing in the second or third episode.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

completely agree...the older episodes didn't feel as rushed

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

completely agree...the older episodes didn't feel as rushed

alot of hate in here its a tv show damn its a bunch of guys smoking and smashing beautiful women if u want complex emotion driven plots go watch dead poets society....we all know adrien is a horrible actor get over it and enjoy the show for what it is hot women and expensive cars

alot of hate in here its a tv show damn its a bunch of guys smoking and smashing beautiful women if u want complex emotion driven plots go watch dead poets society....we all know adrien is a horrible actor get over it and enjoy the show for what it is hot women and expensive cars

Dania Ramirez.............................................................................. 2 weeks for the next episode tho smh

Dania Ramirez.............................................................................. 2 weeks for the next episode tho smh

First off the eminem pic is because hes appearing on the show as himself, apparently hes having a party for recovery going platinum and the boys are invited.

Second that girl is not going to sue turtle, she was going to realize she made a mistake and go back to turtle and apologize (at least thats the vibe i'm getting)

Third the season premiere was not bad, all the premires have never been over the top incredible so i didnt expect this one to be either.

i just wish they would have tied up the loose ends like what happens when turtle goes to new zeland, how was turtle able to execute his plan for getting his business, how did vinces ferrari movie do, etc.

my predictions:
-Vinces crash turns him around a dark corner and he starts to let things influence his life in a negative way (sasha grey)
-E and sloan start having problems and stall their wedding plans
-Turtle begans a relationship with dania but somehow jamie lynn comes back into the picture again
-I agree with someone that posted this already but johnny will end up not getting a show but will be offered a part in a movie
-Ari's marriage will fail and he will cheat but that will lead him back to his wife and make him realize that he needs her

I just see this season being a lot darker and also being more about the characters rather than being about the group as a whole, i think you will start to see them focus more on the individual lives of the cast rather than them together.

With that being said i'm going to watch the first episode again!

First off the eminem pic is because hes appearing on the show as himself, apparently hes having a party for recovery going platinum and the boys are invited.

Second that girl is not going to sue turtle, she was going to realize she made a mistake and go back to turtle and apologize (at least thats the vibe i'm getting)

Third the season premiere was not bad, all the premires have never been over the top incredible so i didnt expect this one to be either.

i just wish they would have tied up the loose ends like what happens when turtle goes to new zeland, how was turtle able to execute his plan for getting his business, how did vinces ferrari movie do, etc.

my predictions:
-Vinces crash turns him around a dark corner and he starts to let things influence his life in a negative way (sasha grey)
-Turtle begans a relationship with dania but somehow jamie lynn comes back into the picture again
-I agree with someone that posted this already but johnny will end up not getting a show but will be offered a part in a movie
-Ari's marriage will fail and he will cheat but that will lead him back to his wife and make him realize that he needs her

I just see this season being a lot darker and also being more about the characters rather than being about the group as a whole, i think you will start to see them focus more on the individual lives of the cast rather than them together.

my predictions:

my predictions:

my predictions:

my predictions:

terrible premiere. shows really fallen off past 2 seasons. there was one good moment in season 6 and thats when ari massacred everybody at work with a paintball gun

terrible premiere. shows really fallen off past 2 seasons. there was one good moment in season 6 and thats when ari massacred everybody at work with a paintball gun

Just because they didn't cover what happen during the break in the 1st episode, doesn't mean they won't later.

Just because they didn't cover what happen during the break in the 1st episode, doesn't mean they won't later.

yea, i was a little confused how they didn't really cover what happened between this season and lasts with vince's ferrari movie or turtle's business too much. Seems like they jumped forward in time a bit.

yea, i was a little confused how they didn't really cover what happened between this season and lasts with vince's ferrari movie or turtle's business too much. Seems like they jumped forward in time a bit.

laugh.gif
 at people making predictions like its a soap opera

Last couple seasons people complained were slow and drawn out now they rushing?

Some of you need to make up your minds. The episode was decent...Looks like this season will have more conflicts than previous seasons.

Back
Top Bottom