:::::: ENTOURAGE SEASON SEVEN PREMIERE: "STUNTED" 10:30pm ET ::::::

^^^he really is
pimp.gif

And above the clouds
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

Underwhelming for a season premiere.

And we saw the whole episode on the trailer...

I'm gonna watch the rest of the season but the first episode didn't really have a hanging thread that would strike a viewer as "YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE NEXT ONE!"

We'll see how the season progresses.
This why I avoid watching any previews for the upcoming episodes.  The same goes with True Blood because I feel the previews give away too much.

I'm gonna watch the rest of the season but the first episode didn't really have a hanging thread that would strike a viewer as "YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE NEXT ONE!"

This why I avoid watching any previews for the upcoming episodes.  The same goes with True Blood because I feel the previews give away too much.

This is why I usually avoid previews for the upcoming episodes.  The same goes with True Blood because I feel they give away too much in the previews.

This is why I usually avoid previews for the upcoming episodes.  The same goes with True Blood because I feel they give away too much in the previews.

Not too impressed with the first episode, but the season premiers are never really that great.

I didn't quite follow the ending.... does Vince think he is invincible now, or did he have an epiphany, or...?

Not too impressed with the first episode, but the season premiers are never really that great.

I didn't quite follow the ending.... does Vince think he is invincible now, or did he have an epiphany, or...?

Back
Top Bottom