:::::: ENTOURAGE SEASON SIX FINALE: "GIVE A LITTLE BIT" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by YuraS718

That was a great episode.

The paintball gun was GREAT
pimp.gif

What was the name of the song in the ending credits?

u sure u from nyc man? Ill give u a hint, jay-z

Man, the season finale was so bittersweet.

The episode was amazing...funny as he.ll, I didnt like the emotional parts but they allowed the plot to progress.

What a freakin' hate is how this season was such a waste. The season premier and finale were great and maybe 2 other episodes were good. The rest of theseason was crap and nothing really happened. From episode 1 to episode 12 the plot progressed very little. Even though the majority of the conflict surroundsEric, his character hardly developed at all this season. It took 12 episodes for him to like Sloan, then dump her, then get with a jumpoff then win herback...they hardly ever wrote any stories surrounding his new job.

Anyways, I've seen every single episode of this show, so whats 12 more for season 7? We'll see how this show goes next summer.

Originally Posted by King Beef

This season ended great
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant Wait for season 7
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This finale got me so excited for season 7. I'm glad E and Sloan are finally gonna make it official it's been a long time comin. Drama possibly gettinhis own show should be interesting and Lloyd as an agent is gonna be funny.

Ari was classic in this episode. The paintball gun scene was hilarious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

Originally Posted by YuraS718

That was a great episode.

The paintball gun was GREAT
pimp.gif

What was the name of the song in the ending credits?

u sure u from nyc man? Ill give u a hint, jay-z

its sad dudes dont know

classic jay

another hint is its off Streets is Watching

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by bkmac

I honestly thought it was one of the best finales I've seen of the show. A lot happened, could seemed rushed, but this season, the show was more about character development more so than focusing on Vince career only. A lot of people (those people are the ones complaining week in and week out) don't understand that.
Good to see someone actually gets it. This season, and this show for that matter, is not about Vince. All you dudes whining about the stagnation of the plot lines with Vince's acting career need to stop. They set the show up nicely to move forward. Everyone on the show will have something going on outside of their connections to Vince. I don't even know why you guys are pressed to see things move forward with Vince, he is the least interesting character on the show (and the worst actor). Anyways, what a great finale and Matt Damon crying at the end had me rollin
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Good point.

But if that's the case, I guess this show's no longer for me. It just gets a little too soap opera-#*@ for me.
Like dude in the other thread said, "why don't they just change the name of the show to 'the love affairs ofan irish ******'."

Good ending though. But how does your finale !*@# on the last 11 episodes as a whole?

Few thoughts...

Could have done without more Sloan(her character is so lame) but for the plot's sake, it obviously had to happen.

Turtle getting done baaaaad, I wanted dude to yell BOMB and have Vince pay the fine they were talking about (250 G's, really?)

Drama on the horizon for something big(How does it go bad?) Lol

E up to his typical sucker for love antics, but can't complain because he's not good at playing an a-hole.

Vince is now officially the least developed character in the show.

Ari going bizerk, and realizing the parallel between him and Terrance, and him and Lloyd was real cool. Best character hands down.

Season 7 better move quicker than this one, because it got tired at one point, but going out with a bang.

And Matt Damon, just unneccessary but whatever for the Finale.

This E and Sloan thing opens up some E/Sloan/E's Assistant drama for next season. What I'm thinking will happen is that Ari and E are somehow going tobutt heads over mutual clients in some sort of collusion accusations. And I don't think we've seen the last of Adam Davies or Terrance (E and Sloanswedding....will be funny to see Drama +$+% hammered again.). Anywho, like some of the others have said, the paintball scene alone made this one of the top 5episodes in the entire series' run. Cannot wait til next season!

GREAT finale......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Excited for season 7, good job of setting it up with a horrible season 6
laugh.gif

Ari & the paintball gun
roll.gif
roll.gif

In My Lifetime Remix to end it all off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

UCLA girl needs to be identified.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

such a great episode... i said whoa out loud a couple times throughout the episode and that's a first for me!

any1 else noticed how turtle and the ucla girl were about to bang with the curtains wide open?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"should I atleast go down on you"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

GREAT finale......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Excited for season 7, good job of setting it up with a horrible season 6
laugh.gif

Ari & the paintball gun
roll.gif
roll.gif

In My Lifetime Remix to end it all off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

UCLA girl needs to be identified.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

she has been my friend, her name is jana kramer!
pimp.gif

don't use the great finale as an excuse to say the entire season was "character development" and was justified in being unfunny, boring, andpointless. I can't belive some people in here talking about it was a "set up season". it shouldn't take a whole season to set up the nextone, that's ******ed. Plus there aren't set up seasons for comedies, nothing really drastic happens on this show that you had to see the episode beforeto understand what's going on.

theres good character development and bad character development. btw vince had no character development. Neither did E. He started out a simp and ended up asimp with a hot wife

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

any1 else noticed how turtle and the ucla girl were about to bang with the curtains wide open?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"should I atleast go down on you"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my exact thoughts...correct me if im wrong but u and me were hte ones who noticed the xbox controller blinking from a few episodes ago

yo, i heard entourage was coming to spike tv next season any one know if its true...
this season went by really fast i guess we gotta wait till next year

How can anyone say that this was a horrible season? Because there weren't a lot of "filler" episodes that don't move the story forward? Likeprevious posters have said, this season was a lot of character development and a growth for the characters. Aside from Vince of course, but who cares?We've suffered like 3 seasons of Vince getting a movie, losing it, finding a movie, losing it, then getting another movie. This was a damn good season.Everyone came out on top on this one. Yes even Turtle since his relationship with Jamie was the first since Lauren London. I hope season 7 follows in this samesuit as this season. Definitely the best season since season 2

"was she a squirter? "

"I would sell that benedict into white slavery..."

"lloyd...that little queen!"

"I would make the entire SAG rape him if not for the fact that I know he would enjoy it..."

"can we _ in here?"

Matt Damon not playing Drama any mind...lmao

"its for kids vince..."

E pushing the aston martin around mountain landscapes
pimp.gif

"he jason bourne'd me"

"1 out of 6....1 out of 6 VINCE...1...out of 6..."

PAINTBALL GUN! LMAO!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif