Drama is the man

I feel bad for Turtle

Matt Damon was hilarious

that was by far one of the best episodes in the series history

"In My Lifetime" Jay-Z

*DEAD*

dudes killed it

pimp.gif

first time i'm agreeing with you ... u pretty much nailed it ... top 3 episode in show's history for me ...
pimp.gif

i was laughing non stop ..

finally a real asian
roll.gif

matt damon crying at end
roll.gif

turtle hitting ol girl w/ i feel bad for getting u excited
roll.gif

drama finally getting his due
pimp.gif

ari w/ the nerf gun
roll.gif

i'm saving this one ... i'll be watching this episode for a long time ...
pimp.gif

i watched the episode online, whats this whole matt damon bonus scene stuff? can someone post the clip?

Drama: "Hey Matt Vince is not here actually he just stepped out"
Damon: "Johny put Vince on the %%*%*#$ phone"
Vince: ?????????????????
Drama: "He Jason Bourne'd me bro"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

21l1xmb.jpg

00635a18f8f1d55f1780fcd3fe99b6ac6bbf6ab.gif

Been super critical of this season so far, but tonight's episode was on point. Great finale. Would have been better if E got on the plane and left a bit ofa cliffhanger with regards to Sloan...

Another potential conflict for next season that I forgot about is that some of Terrence's clients may hate Ari and want out. Maybe Davies will try to go toanother agency and steal them.

Great finale
"In My Lifetime" at the end
pimp.gif

Turtle with UCLA chick with "Touch Me Tease Me" playing
pimp.gif

That was a good #$@ episode. I thought the finale was gonna suck because of how the season went, but this episode was one of my favorite ones in a long time.

It is getting to be a little touchy feely i.e. Ari + Lloyd/Terrence, Turtle simpin all over the world, Drama's second coming... I actually don't mindit.. Whoever said the season was about character development was on point..

Matt Damon had me
laugh.gif
the whole episode... What happened after thecredits?

One last thing, E won
smh.gif
... When he hopped on that jet I was like, "this dumb #$@ *@+#@%!!$@+% idiot"
laugh.gif

If I was Drama I woulda ripped off Sloan's jacket... @%** E
laugh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

dvm5g3.png

Good way to finish the season.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by davizzy

yo, i heard entourage was coming to spike tv next season any one know if its true...
this season went by really fast i guess we gotta wait till next year

Reruns dude. Entourage on basic cable.....
grin.gif

yeah Damon ran that show like a boss

Dude can act real talk

its light years difference between his ability and Adrian's or anyone else really other than Piven

none the less the show is still flames

this season as a whole was wack

but last 3 weeks were classic

that was a damn good season finale. did it run over 30 mins? my dvr kept recording til 11:15
pimp.gif

people saying e was simpin hard for throwin out the rock, but that was sloans big thing, knowing e couldnt commit to her and he was too selfish. she didntthink he would ever be serious again, so he got desperate. the engagement is just them getting back together, doesnt mean they won't go through theirtroubles again.

turtle got done wrong, but damn, that jana kramer is fine.

vince is the worst actor, but we do need more character development from him. i like what they're doing with drama though.

overall, yeah it was a filler season, but this was a great finale. matt damon was hilarious and this was classic ari that got us hooked on the show.

Best Episode of the season. I got to figure next season is the last, this episode definitely gave me hope that the show can return to being good again. MattDamon was great, son came through with the strong arm. SMH @ Vince being extra stingy.

I hope they don't go past next season though, we have seen all the characters evolve a lot, one more season will be perfect to make a final statement.

I wonder if next season is the last, but the actors said they'd keep doing it as long as they want them to.

Originally Posted by DubA169

don't use the great finale as an excuse to say the entire season was "character development" and was justified in being unfunny, boring, and pointless. I can't belive some people in here talking about it was a "set up season". it shouldn't take a whole season to set up the next one, that's ******ed. Plus there aren't set up seasons for comedies, nothing really drastic happens on this show that you had to see the episode before to understand what's going on.

theres good character development and bad character development. btw vince had no character development. Neither did E. He started out a simp and ended up a simp with a hot wife

Co-Sign...season could have really been condensed to 2-3 episodes. Next season might as well be Season 7 part 2 just cause nothing really happened. CharecterDevelopment and Plot development don't have an inverse relationship, they can be done together, but this season failed to do so. Great last episode though,leaves me having faith that next season will be good. I just hope they end it after next season though.

Back
Top Bottom