:::::: ENTOURAGE SEASON SIX FINALE: "GIVE A LITTLE BIT" 10:30pm ET ::::::

I laughed so hard when the elevator doors open and Ari had that paintball gun. That was classic.

You gave me your word

YOU GAVE LEBRON YOUR WORD
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea I figured during the season that it was about character development. Turtle def. needed some development because in early seasons he's nothing but afreeloader that is constantly D-riding Vince. Just watch the early episodes and Turtle is always saying stuff like "no one can act better then Vince"and he tended to rely on Vince to get him sum P.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

they did lebron dirty, gave my man like 1 line
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Most celeb/music artist appearances in the show are just quick cameo's. Others intertwine with minor sub-plots.

davizzy - Spike TV bought the rights to syndicate Entourage.

Next season drops Summer 2010

MAtt Damon was great. The episode was pretty good overall. I dpn't like E and sloan getting MArried. Just seems a bit forced but everything else I enjoyed.

Classic Moment last night w/ Ari, I rate it in my top 5 most definitely.

1. Ari firing the guy from the Agency
2. Ari firing half of the Agency.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Someone explain to me how Ari's wife is rich?
Former soap actress

Na, family money
Exactly... family money. soap actress wont net you an entire fortune.

But...WOW! best episode in the last couple seasons. Ari was as on point as Ive ever seen, that counselor scene was
pimp.gif

Great episode all around though... got me so pumped to work this week
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This episode was golden. Ari with the painball gun had me
roll.gif

And finally givin Lloyd props.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by DubA169

don't use the great finale as an excuse to say the entire season was "character development" and was justified in being unfunny, boring, and pointless. I can't belive some people in here talking about it was a "set up season". it shouldn't take a whole season to set up the next one, that's ******ed. Plus there aren't set up seasons for comedies, nothing really drastic happens on this show that you had to see the episode before to understand what's going on.

theres good character development and bad character development. btw vince had no character development. Neither did E. He started out a simp and ended up a simp with a hot wife

Co-Sign...season could have really been condensed to 2-3 episodes. Next season might as well be Season 7 part 2 just cause nothing really happened. Charecter Development and Plot development don't have an inverse relationship, they can be done together, but this season failed to do so. Great last episode though, leaves me having faith that next season will be good. I just hope they end it after next season though.
I'm sayin'.

I think the reason was so good was because it was 38 minutes. Nothing seems rushed and the cameos all worked great. I never read any of the previews or see thehighlights for the next episodes because it spoils it for me. Eric engaging to Sloan is not going to last long. The relationship between to the two are playedso many times that its starting to get predictable. Drama character is looking good and Turtle looks like he's back to being Turtle.

Great Episode to close out the season. Glad Lloyd is finally an agent, and this episode made me can't stand E even more. With that said, can't wait fornext season.

Matt Damon is crazy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom