:::::: ENTOURAGE SEASON SIX FINALE: "GIVE A LITTLE BIT" 10:30pm ET ::::::

THAT is the kind of episode I've been waiting for this season. The finale delivered
pimp.gif

congrats to e and sloan...and i noticed e wearing am95s and the end of the episode

ari and lloyd
glasses.gif

vince and drama
glasses.gif

arigold.gif
laugh.gif

you're all suckers for hating on E so much.

duke is in love, i can respect that.

Hell, id love Sloan too if she wanted me to
pimp.gif

and playing 'In My Lifetime' at the end was beyond excellent.

props to whomever is in charge of putting the music together for this show.

Originally Posted by Club29

playing 'In My Lifetime' at the end was beyond excellent.

props to whomever is in charge of putting the music together for this show.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
One of the best Jay tracks imo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spenserhawk

congrats to e and sloan...and i noticed e wearing am95s and the end of the episode

ari and lloyd
glasses.gif

vince and drama
glasses.gif

arigold.gif
laugh.gif

please gif the first 12 seconds of that video on youtube if you made that one....

Really liked the episode. Ari's talents were on fully display. I agree with some other that the Sloan and E part was a little forced, but I'm alwaysfine with seeing more Sloan. Makes me wonder how the next season is going to play out. Something makes me think we're going to finally see Vince settledown. That exchange between Vince and Drama at the end about who's going to be next to go down seemed for foreshadow something like that. Guess we'llhave to wait until 2010 to find out.

This is why I love Entourage.

Ari is freaking great.
laugh.gif
Definitely classic ARI
pimp.gif

E simping hard, but definitely won in the end. I'd simp for Sloan, I don't care what anyone says.
Jon and Kate plus 8 line, "he Jason Bourned me" and whole paintball scene
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Drama getting his own thing going.
pimp.gif

Phoenix and Jay in the end was icing.
Matt Damon in the end just killed it
roll.gif

Season was weak but last 2 episode made up for it. I would have put this episode as top 5. Can't wait for next season.

where's the clip of Matt at the end? that's the only thing i missed. was it the one where he's on the phone posted a couple pages back?

lol at Matt getting pissed at Adrian shooting that spot for the charity. guess he sees how much of a sucky actor he really is.

finale was dope though, too bad that was pretty much the highlight of the season. so much dopeness crammed in one episode
pimp.gif

Turtle simping.. i woulda smashed that chick with no hesitation.

and i don't get why y'all are expecting to see em in Italy? they barely show em filming the movie. it's always they come back after it's doneand another success for Vince.

seemed like a series finale more than a season finale. I enjoyed it though.

Don't know what i'll do until season 7.. Great way to end it.

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Looking foward to tonights episode. The only good thing about the season ending is I don't have to hear the lames whine about how this season was weak or how the show has fallen off any more. You know they will be back to @#$%+ & complain when season 7 starts though.
How can you defend this season and act like it's on par with last year? They had so much potential going into this and dropped the ball. And what bothers me even more than not seeing or hearing anything about Gatsby, is the fact that Vince and Ari have not discussed upcoming scripts or career decisions at all. You would at least expect Vince to visit Ari once in his office and talk about business, but no.
Next season better not be the same bs as this year where we get a 10 minutes worth of Ferrari for 14 episodes.

Bored to Death is an interesting show to say the least. I like Zack Galifinakis' character a lot.

They didn't drop the ball at all this season, it's called character growth. It didn't bother me that Vince didn't visit Ari's office, whatfor? He finished up Gatsby and had his next movie lined up already. When are you going to realize that Vince isn't really making these movies? You wantepisodes dedicated to something that is never coming out, didn't we get enough of that already in past seasons? I actually found it refreshing that wedidn't get episodes centered around Vince, he is probably the most boring character.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the finale and the season too. I will miss Sundays, but I won't miss the whiners that chimed in every week just to repeat the same##+#. Do us all a favor and stay out of next seasons threads, if the show is so terrible don't watch it anymore.

wow....that episode was beyond great....

from e and sloan

to Ari on his terminator flow

Ari and Lloyd

Aris wife supporting him

and "in my lifetime"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

This is why I love Entourage.

Ari is freaking great.
laugh.gif
Definitely classic ARI
pimp.gif

E simping hard, but definitely won in the end. I'd simp for Sloan, I don't care what anyone says.
Jon and Kate plus 8 line, "he Jason Bourned me" and whole paintball scene
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Drama getting his own thing going.
pimp.gif

Phoenix and Jay in the end was icing.
Matt Damon in the end just killed it
roll.gif

Season was weak but last 2 episode made up for it. I would have put this episode as top 5. Can't wait for next season.
This.

Turtle took a major L though, leaving the frat girl and subsequently getting played by Jaimee.

Season was great though, can't wait for the next!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

Looking foward to tonights episode. The only good thing about the season ending is I don't have to hear the lames whine about how this season was weak or how the show has fallen off any more. You know they will be back to @#$%+ & complain when season 7 starts though.
How can you defend this season and act like it's on par with last year? They had so much potential going into this and dropped the ball. And what bothers me even more than not seeing or hearing anything about Gatsby, is the fact that Vince and Ari have not discussed upcoming scripts or career decisions at all. You would at least expect Vince to visit Ari once in his office and talk about business, but no.
Next season better not be the same bs as this year where we get a 10 minutes worth of Ferrari for 14 episodes.

Bored to Death is an interesting show to say the least. I like Zack Galifinakis' character a lot.

They didn't drop the ball at all this season, it's called character growth. It didn't bother me that Vince didn't visit Ari's office, what for? He finished up Gatsby and had his next movie lined up already. When are you going to realize that Vince isn't really making these movies? You want episodes dedicated to something that is never coming out, didn't we get enough of that already in past seasons? I actually found it refreshing that we didn't get episodes centered around Vince, he is probably the most boring character.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the finale and the season too. I will miss Sundays, but I won't miss the whiners that chimed in every week just to repeat the same ##+#. Do us all a favor and stay out of next seasons threads, if the show is so terrible don't watch it anymore.

LOL you sound like you just learned what character development is and just decide to use it as the end all, be all, excuse to why people didn't like theseason. Like nobody understands the intricate sophistication it takes for character development on entourage. You didn't like it??? Well !!%% you, it wasCHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, STUUUUPID

There were plenty of reasons why people were upset about this season. And you were way more butt hurt than the critics in here. Nothing wrong in criticizing ashow that you have loved for years. you havn't seen anybody criticizing the finale have you? People were not blindly hating in here.

see you next season sexy

Back
Top Bottom