ENVY 14/17 (Real Macbook Pro Killer)

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
Who are their designers? BLATANT ripoff.

laugh.gif
word...I smell a lawsuit coming...

roll.gif

roll.gif
Exactly what I was gonna say. If I put that pc right next to me pro I would not be able to tell them apart from a little bit aways.

roll.gif

roll.gif
Exactly what I was gonna say. If I put that pc right next to me pro I would not be able to tell them apart from a little bit aways.

yes the design is a blatant ripoff of the MBP....but in terms of value, the envy wins.  hands down.  posting from my brand new envy 14 that i got two days ago.  try to configure a MBP with my specs:

i5-450m
6gb RAM
320gb HD 7200rpm
ATI 5650
Intel 6200 Wireless N

i paid under $1000 after taxes/fees/discounts.  you can't even get an i5 MBP without paying at least $1800 before taxes
grin.gif

and if you like osx > windows, you can take the $800+ you just saved and buy the standalone osx

yes the design is a blatant ripoff of the MBP....but in terms of value, the envy wins.  hands down.  posting from my brand new envy 14 that i got two days ago.  try to configure a MBP with my specs:

i5-450m
6gb RAM
320gb HD 7200rpm
ATI 5650
Intel 6200 Wireless N

i paid under $1000 after taxes/fees/discounts.  you can't even get an i5 MBP without paying at least $1800 before taxes
grin.gif

and if you like osx > windows, you can take the $800+ you just saved and buy the standalone osx

roll.gif

And if you can't get a i5 MBP for under $1,800 you're looking in the wrong places...
nerd.gif

roll.gif

And if you can't get a i5 MBP for under $1,800 you're looking in the wrong places...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom