====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

I was able to place an order actually. I called and asked if I could buy the lunar epic low n the unlimited colorway. The rep knew what I was referring to. They call it the multicolor on their system. Just got the conformation email too. Attached is my order info if someone needs the item code.

View media item 2085742

Just tried calling and they shut me down :smh:

And 11.5 is sold out already............#howsway

Last edited:
Just tried calling and they shut me down
mean.gif

And 11.5 is sold out already............#howsway
Sold out of size 13 too apparently..... but they are getting more August 4th 
eyes.gif

when I saw extrabutter post these this morning I was grumpy I wouldnt be able to get...then I saw the real mc, so I was ok. Then nike sent me the invite...I bit.

Maaaaan now I don't know. Doubt I can cop both the Oly Unlimited and the true MC. I definitely one of them

I'm copping the Blues tomorrow, maybe MC's in Auguest but not too sure yet. Anyone have a page link for the blues on NDC or is one not up yet?

Last edited:
I was able to place an order actually. I called and asked if I could buy the lunar epic low n the unlimited colorway. The rep knew what I was referring to. They call it the multicolor on their system. Just got the conformation email too. Attached is my order info if someone needs the item code.

View media item 2085742

Nice! Good to see at least someone got through, yea was a strange email, literally the only info was what was in my screenshot.. Must have had very pairs!

Had a size 9 in cart and I snoozed! I'm gonna hold off until Aug for those MC or Oreos. Any word on the Olympic Hi-Top release/link?

Thought I was special when I got the email :nerd:

They should let people who run with Nike+ get exclusive color ways, would be so sick

Call Eastbay at 800-826-2205 to do a phone order on the Olympics.

Give them the SKU 44862999

Got thru easily. Tired of NDC playing games with the "Unlock" and spinning wheel.

Back
Top Bottom