Eric Koston X Nike SB

nah, its the lighting elcerrito91...but its weird. the swoosh is green but you dont feel like you need to match it. kinda like the yellow in the tongue on the bord 7s

nah, its the lighting elcerrito91...but its weird. the swoosh is green but you dont feel like you need to match it. kinda like the yellow in the tongue on the bord 7s

i might be one of the few,but i'm actually more excited for these kobe kostons to drop than the space jams..still no word from my shop,& it's weird they're doing 2 quickstrikes in a month but i'll be in line for these

i might be one of the few,but i'm actually more excited for these kobe kostons to drop than the space jams..still no word from my shop,& it's weird they're doing 2 quickstrikes in a month but i'll be in line for these

Probably already been through this in here but what's the sizing like on these...Looking to get a couple pairs...

Probably already been through this in here but what's the sizing like on these...Looking to get a couple pairs...

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

pretty true.  Wear an 11.5 in Kobes and Brons, usually .5 up on those two.  I got an 11 on these and they fit fine.  They are not narrow and toebox is pretty reasonably roomy.

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

pretty true.  Wear an 11.5 in Kobes and Brons, usually .5 up on those two.  I got an 11 on these and they fit fine.  They are not narrow and toebox is pretty reasonably roomy.

Originally Posted by rubynator

Which would be a better cop? Space Jams or this?

why can't you just buy which ones you like better?  who cares what will turn a bunch of dudes heads

Originally Posted by rubynator

Which would be a better cop? Space Jams or this?

why can't you just buy which ones you like better?  who cares what will turn a bunch of dudes heads

sorry for the large pics.

im happy with mine,  very minimal which makes these an instant classic

lunar insoles are pretty firm and supportive

im running these into the ground this year
nx6wrl.jpg

im happy with mine,  very minimal which makes these an instant classic

lunar insoles are pretty firm and supportive

im running these into the ground this year
nx6wrl.jpg

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan