Eric Koston X Nike SB

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

^no branding, it is just really the koston 1 with a black mamba colorway. the purple and yellow for the lakers and the embossed upper to give a a black mamba type of snake skin for the upper. should they be called Koston x Kobes, maybe not, but the colorway and design is definetly inspired by the LA Lakers and Kobe Bryant. if not Koston Kobes the should be called Black Mamba Kostons . . . but really, who cares.

Well, there is a Kobe logo on the back of the tongue and "KOBE/KOSTON" on the insoles.

Any place online where I can cop the red ones online under retail??? Appreciate any help you guys

Any place online where I can cop the red ones online under retail??? Appreciate any help you guys

copped my pair earlier today. Sold out in like 2 hours. Nice shoe, I'm feeling the lunar insole. Feels great.

copped my pair earlier today. Sold out in like 2 hours. Nice shoe, I'm feeling the lunar insole. Feels great.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

CCS has a few sizes left at retail but use this coupon code "AFHIPHOP" and you'll get 15% off ($80.23shipped). Comes with a free Nike SB shirt
happy.gif

that sea crystal colorway is looking pretty nice.. the red and blue launch colorways are growing on me also

that sea crystal colorway is looking pretty nice.. the red and blue launch colorways are growing on me also

the kobe x koston were released in my area today @ palace 5ive in d.c. 11 a.m. release, got there at 7 and was 4th in line, got my pair although they didn't have my size 11, i just copped 11.5, should be fine. They look really good. If you're a fan of Kobe, and like the Koston's then it's no brainer.

the kobe x koston were released in my area today @ palace 5ive in d.c. 11 a.m. release, got there at 7 and was 4th in line, got my pair although they didn't have my size 11, i just copped 11.5, should be fine. They look really good. If you're a fan of Kobe, and like the Koston's then it's no brainer.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Who started this whole "1000" pairs thing? my skate shop told me that number is a bit off.

I don't believe 1000, it's a premium, I bet there are plenty to go around 

I did, posted back on 6/24. I got that info from a VERY reliable source btw......these are limited, people will just have to accept that and move on, Idk why people are doubting the fact that they are limited. There's a reason that they're going for so much on eBay. Low supply + high demand= high prices. Congrats to all that got a pair.  
upcoming cws.
a3281b5a73233d837a3f3f5eba820b46.jpg

133159c4f10c380909efec7d6b931d33.jpg

NXEIA.jpg

DSC01437-400x196.jpg

AUGUST

Who started this whole "1000" pairs thing? my skate shop told me that number is a bit off.

I did, posted back on 6/24. I got that info from a VERY reliable source btw......these are limited, people will just have to accept that and move on, Idk why people are doubting the fact that they are limited. There's a reason that they're going for so much on eBay. Low supply + high demand= high prices. Congrats to all that got a pair.  
upcoming cws.
a3281b5a73233d837a3f3f5eba820b46.jpg

133159c4f10c380909efec7d6b931d33.jpg

NXEIA.jpg

DSC01437-400x196.jpg

AUGUST

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

upcoming cws.

AUGUST

Defonately limited but not 1000 pairs my local SB shop assured me there was more then that. And that CW^ 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

upcoming cws.

AUGUST

Defonately limited but not 1000 pairs my local SB shop assured me there was more then that. And that CW^ 
eek.gif

Just picked up my pair of Kobe kostons & a pair for an n'ter,my spot is all out of 10.5,11,&11.5's,they popped up outta nowhere I was lucky to catch the tweet a lil after it was posted.

Just picked up my pair of Kobe kostons & a pair for an n'ter,my spot is all out of 10.5,11,&11.5's,they popped up outta nowhere I was lucky to catch the tweet a lil after it was posted.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Yea my shop sent out an email night before. I was lucky to not have anything to do today.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Yea my shop sent out an email night before. I was lucky to not have anything to do today.

Back
Top Bottom