Error code 9E10685B on Nike

Has anyone ever run into error code 9E10685B on Nike? Doesn't matter what card or address I use, I get this error on the desktop and payment error on SNKRS. I've already called customer service and they are no help. Have I been blacklisted?

If Nike can’t help u
The actual people who own the site
What makes u think we can
Or know what’s up

clear cache and cookies. so you can even buy a pair of socks from nike.com or is this just SNKRS?

clear cache and cookies. so you can even buy a pair of socks from nike.com or is this just SNKRS?

I can't even buy a pair of socks from Nike.com, Nike+ app or anything on SNKRS - tried clearing cache and cookies too. Their payment security must've flagged my info by accident? Anyway, it's not a big deal - thanks for trying to help!

No bots, all manual - last purchase was the surprise Off-White UNC 1 drop
Then contact them through Twitter. I searched and it looks like a couple other people had that error and Nike Twitter ask them to DM them.

Also, is your shipping and billing addresses the same?

Nike resolved it but it took ~1 month. Here what I did:

1. Open SNKRS
2. Go to profile
3. Go to help
4. Go to feedback
5. Tell them you’re getting said error and having issues checking out

Got the same BS, just trying to re-order a pair of those International 12s (my original pair had tons of flaws). Never used a bot, never double ordered, never even changed addresses.

Error code, error code, error code. Wouldn't let me see my cart, then wouldn't let me see my previous orders. Finally I couldn't add anything from the site to my cart. CS chat was zero help (we'll send this to our "elite" team!), CS phone just kept asking for my card number to place an order (nah, I'm good), and today I finally received a response from the ELITE team saying that the error code was related to my method of payment. I would need to contact my bank to fix the issue.

Uhhh...no. There's no issue with my bank. I've been using the same card and info for over a year. Your website and apps were borked. In between the first error code and the CS e-mail (about 8 days), I took calfun calfun s advice and reported the behavior through SNKRS (and Nike+). My order went through with no trouble when I tried a few days later. Oddly enough, the order screen looked slightly different during the process, which leads me to believe they were updating software or something.

I used to be very satisfied with Nike's customer service. This was a nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom