Espn Insider: 6 teams interested in Vick

There aren't 6 teams. if you read the article there are only 3 teams. The 49ers have said they were NOT interested and I'm glad. I don't want a runfirst QB that hasn't played in a few seasons with all the extra baggage. HELL NO. If he did come to the Niners I would seriously stop being a fan.

i don't care where he goes, i just want to see MV7 working magic on an NFL field again.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Oakland makes too much sense. If Vick can still run a good 40 Al Davis will make it happen.
co-sign
Al probably waiting for Vick's 40 times from prison to release...

Best Believe Reebok and Under Armour will be pitching Hard and Al has already inquired... trust.

The ******** have repetedly said they aren't interested, but of course, it never matters to the people who write these factless articles.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Bring him to Seattle to re-unite with Mora
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
Knapp is there if im not mistaken? That would be horrible, Vickwas trash under Mora.

There aren't 6 teams. if you read the article there are only 3 teams. The 49ers have said they were NOT interested and I'm glad. I don't want a run first QB that hasn't played in a few seasons with all the extra baggage. HELL NO. If he did come to the Niners I would seriously stop being a fan.

If your going to stop being a fan of a team just because the pick up a player you DON'T LIKE, you were never a fan to begin with. Vick is by far betterthan any QB you have on your roster, had you watch Falcons games in the past you'd know that he wasn't "run first".
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom