ESPN NFL 2k5! Madden 09 still doesn't compare!

Originally Posted by Grailman911

stop hating on madden. i have both. the unrealistic gameplay of madden is what makes it so interesting. if you play madden long enough you would know when the BS is about to start happening. If you dont perfect you user ablilities you will never be good! I use to hate RC until i learned how to do it. i've always been good but know my game is on a whole 'nother level!
Are you serious... Why would you want to predict and guess when the unimaginable happens.. I thought it's about realism and getting as closeto the game as possible.. This is why Madden seems to never change.. B/C people can accept the unrealistic gameplay
sick.gif

stop hating on madden. i have both. the unrealistic gameplay of madden is what makes it so interesting. if you play madden long enough you would know when the BS is about to start happening. If you dont perfect you user ablilities you will never be good! I use to hate RC until i learned how to do it. i've always been good but know my game is on a whole 'nother level!

That's exactly the criticism against the Madden franchise. It's no longer a simulation; it's become an arcade with simulation graphics. The gameitself can be mastered not by knowledge of the game of football, but knowing all the nooks and crannies of the game.

The 2K series wasn't a PERFECT football game, but it was the absolute closest to the real thing. The graphics were better and the gameplay was realistic.

It's sad that I haven't purchased a football game four years. I wouldn't call myself a big videogamer, but I copped every major sports release. 2Kfor football and basketball, MVP for baseball. Two of my three favorite franchises disappeared because of corporate greed, and I will never buy/play MLB 2K orMadden because of that, in addition to the fact that they are terrible games.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

That's exactly the criticism against the Madden franchise. It's no longer a simulation; it's become an arcade with simulation graphics. The game itself can be mastered not by knowledge of the game of football, but knowing all the nooks and crannies of the game.

The 2K series wasn't a PERFECT football game, but it was the absolute closest to the real thing. The graphics were better and the gameplay was realistic.

It's sad that I haven't purchased a football game four years. I wouldn't call myself a big videogamer, but I copped every major sports release. 2K for football and basketball, MVP for baseball. Two of my three favorite franchises disappeared because of corporate greed, and I will never buy/play MLB 2K or Madden because of that, in addition to the fact that they are terrible games.

^^ damn if that aint the truth right there

As much as I love and play Madden, I agree. I can't wait till 2K can get back on football games. The animations on 2K5 were beautiful.

The Greatest Sports Game i have ever played.

Madden has NEVER changed their gameplay which Madden Stans still accept for some reason.

this is why i stopped playing madden...it got to the point where it's not football but "madden"...you cant win in madden by playingfootball...you gotta play "madden"

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I'm too lazy to do all the roster updates.
All you gotta do is Download em... Somebody does it for you.. Keep 2k5 Alive !

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

laugh.gif
i knew that route was unstoppable without�a safety playing zone over the top
smh.gif

dont worry,�next years madden is taking it to the next level.�check the�game developers'�blog, you can see how much attention to detail they put in

��

oh the memories of that game had it for the og xbox and the ps2 the animations were on point as for most 2k sports games.

Glad to see some love for NFL 2k5, most of my friends are mindless Madden fanboys. Don't get my wrong I was buying Madden every year on the first day onlyto be disappointed by it. I always found myself going back to 2k5.

Madden 09 is so trash

Why is the presentation mad boxxy for

They should take notes form NCAA 09

thank you. i was all over the 2k series when it first came out... everybody would stoneface me when i told them that nfl 2k series > madden series.... iremember the last nfl 2k made for ps2, i thought it was just amazing....

if u actually get good at madden you would know why madden is big as it is today. its so competitive, it makes u wanna play someone. i made $100 dollars thisweek off the same person everyday. theres nothing like someone fumbling a ball with 7 seconds left on the clock. its funny really.

if u actually get good at madden you would know why madden is big as it is today. its so competitive, it makes u wanna play someone. i made $100 dollars this week off the same person everyday. theres nothing like someone fumbling a ball with 7 seconds left on the clock. its funny really.
Huh?

Anyway, madden is still "catching" up to 2K5 and that's saying a lot.

Damn i still have this game but i haven't played it in years
laugh.gif

*Pops in NFL 2K5

Originally Posted by georgehimself

The kid on the "how to update" video sounds like the gay boyfriend from "Zack and Miri."
Justin Long's scene in Zach and Miri was gold
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom