ESPN NFL 2k5! Madden 09 still doesn't compare!

He's not actin like hes some 4 legged beast like a Rhino... Hes a Human with 2 legs!

roll.gif

You ain't never lied man. Once 2K's stopped coming out I stopped playing video game football. Madden hasn't been good in ages
smh.gif

Remember this game was 19.99 as well. Actually all games in 2k5 from 2k sports was 19.99. I think that helped sell a lot more copies and they were setting upfor something epic in the 06 year if EA didint buy out the rights. A lot of people were turned on to the game after copping because of the low price.

2k5 was the best man I was hurt when I heard there was no 2k6......is ea taking notes for live as well??? Because they need to bring back the freestylecontrols of 08 and do away with that preset move crap

I've been saying this since day one. I have no clue why some people think Madden always made the better football games.

APF2k8 was unbelievable as far as playing on the field was concerned. But my biggest problem with it is NO FRANCHISE! I love building scrub teams intodynasties in franchise. They focused way too much on the legends. Personally, I would have wanted a fully customizable game with franchise rather than legends.Blitz did it, 2k should have done it too. I sometimes come across someone who tries to play like their in Madden (drop back 20 yards, bomb it), doesn'twork at all. One time this dude was doing in with Dan Marino got sacked by Dexter Manley and broke his arm. He left the game right away. OWWWWW

Definitely APPRECIATED! 2K5, Live 04 and Soul Calibur are the only games I play on PS2...

oh man...

I just remembered playing 2k5, it was AWESOME.

madden is so garbage, thats why they had to buy the exclusive rights to NFL games..

Back
Top Bottom