ESPN SportsCenter Images of the Decade video

4:26-4:28
pimp.gif

The George Bush strike is probably the greatest moment because it transcended sports. And if you watch the whole clip, the whole thing was really quick, and hewalked off like "yeah, I just did that."

I forgot about Marshall running Leftwich up to the line on the broken leg. Sick.

Funny how they showed Dyson failing to score before they showed the Music City Miracle.
laugh.gif

I got tear eyed when they were showing the passing of Dale Earnhart, 9/11, Katrina, VT etc

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

The George Bush strike is probably the greatest moment because it transcended sports. And if you watch the whole clip, the whole thing was really quick, and he walked off like "yeah, I just did that."

You can despise Bush 'til you die, but that moment right there was just beautiful. That gives me chills.

One complaint about the video, no Italy-France WC2006 final. Should've had "The Headbutt" from Zidane.

One of the greatest to ever play soccer and he goes out of his final WC with a redcard. Gotta have it.

Other than that, video was perfect.

Man that good, seeing Santonio at the end and the Kid with the Cup? Amazing. Only thing I didn't see was the Roethlisberger tackle on Harper, and I wishthey put thr audio for Holmes catch with Bill Hillgrove - 'SANTONIO!'

This video made me realize that nothing good has come out of the Bay Area this decade.
tired.gif
(or at least nothing LEGITIMATE...barry)

great vid
pimp.gif
, really takes a trip down memory lane for me. i was 12 in 2000, it's crazy how time flies.

Back
Top Bottom