ESPN startin' on T.O. early!

So TO says no comment after the loss last night. Now ESPN is adveritising that a Bills "INSIDER" says that mean trouble...
1fa359b1ec93bb1ba9d24a462ab46f11f7723d2.gif

They ran dude outta Dallas now they wanna run him outta buffalo too?

Buffalo gave the game away I would be the same way if I was TO. Damn everyday can't be Christmas for the media SMH

The man cant win. I honestly feel bad for him a little. Because really what could he have said that wouldnt have been taken the wrong way? They would hav spunanything he said. Its better that he just said nothing and let ESPN reach for a story.

Not surprised on how the media is treating it. They should stop over analyzing already (even though they should've stopped a couple seasons back).

They doin' dude real salty on sportscenter. They going in on the "he only caught 2 passes" BS. You could see dude during the game was chill rightup until the moron ran outta the endzone and got the ball stripped. And that was when he only had one catch.

Check the sig, I used to hate TO but for real, I think he had the right idea about san fran at the time. They was going into rebuilding mode and the Yorks wererunning the team into the ground. I dont blame him for wanting out. I do still get pissed how he would short arm those garcia bombs and blame his accuracy. Hewent crazy in philly but TO was in dallas balling, and plus saying all the right things in the press. But ESPN has had it out for TO since he touched down indallas. And they never had any real proof, his biggest sin last year was getting WR corps to demand the Romo spread the ball around more. And now they wannapraise romo for spreading the ball around more.

I'm almost done ranting but a got damn a sports new network shouldn't have a bullseye on a players chest trying to create a rift when there isntone
mad.gif

Yea, I'm not even gonna watch SC today because I saw they were advertising that.

I don't care much for TO off the field, but leave the guy alone. It's pathetic by ESPN to keep makin' somethin' out of nothing when it comes tothis dude.

o so now yall feel bad for TO lol ... my man could quit football and go into priesthood and still be criticized by ESPN ... but why shouldnt he be ... he wasthrown to about 3 times last night and they lost ... their line cant block and their qb isnt exactly the smartest of decision makers ...

I feel bad for the microscope they put him under. Because they probe and poke non stop until the only thing he can do is blow up. I mean the guy could havesaid "I thought we played great, but there were things we could have done differently that would have gotten us the win". Which would clearlyreference the fumbled kickoff and is a pretty standard/politically correct statement to make after a loss, but it would have autocratically been taken asO' TO complaining about his catches again. Selfish.

And then again if he came out and directly said something about the fumble, then he is throwing his teammates under the bus. He couldnt win by saying anythingand he couldnt win by saying no comment I guess either. I agree if he blows up on his team and complains about catches when if the team is winning then hedeserves the criticism he gets but let the man make those comments before you start making something out of nothing

So the idiot kick returner goes on ESPN and says "if I had to do it over again 100x, I would have done the same thing." TO says "nocomment" and gets blasted by the media. Its ridiculous how inconsistant ESPN is.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Check the sig, I used to hate TO but for real, I think he had the right idea about san fran at the time. They was going into rebuilding mode and the Yorks were running the team into the ground. I dont blame him for wanting out. I do still get pissed how he would short arm those garcia bombs and blame his accuracy. He went crazy in philly but TO was in dallas balling, and plus saying all the right things in the press. But ESPN has had it out for TO since he touched down in dallas. And they never had any real proof, his biggest sin last year was getting WR corps to demand the Romo spread the ball around more. And now they wanna praise romo for spreading the ball around more.

I'm almost done ranting but a got damn a sports new network shouldn't have a bullseye on a players chest trying to create a rift when there isnt one
mad.gif

I hate how people blame the Yorks and say they were running the team into the ground when it was in fact Eddies fault we were in cap hell.

ESPN - Kill yourself.

Make no mistake though, no one should ever feel sorry for Owens. He and he alone created this mess and he has to deal with it the rest of his life probably.

With that said, it's amazing the routes this company goes to include Owens still. Congrats, you are still TMZ.

Back
Top Bottom