ETHER December 4, 2001

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i like this diss track .

i guess since it wasn't obvious to ppl at first who nas was getting at.

But I'm neva gonna die, I neva heard of death
Energy could neva be destroyed only the flesh,
so when you !$%%!% try to murder me with bullets to my head
This is why you can't kill me !$%%!%, I'm already dead, BRING IT!
I'm busting- bodies fall in the cemetery, black blood raining on the street
All you !$%%!%, buried y'all
!$%%!% that just came home, fresh out the state greens
Five time felon's, think he jelling in Queens
It's pitiful - what a bid could do, especially federal
Y'all young thugs wilding, see prison
Got a bed for you waiting,
I clapped at Satan
But thought I was dreaming
I woke up masturbating in the bed with demons
I cried with every bit of strength in my small body
This is the life I chose, under God I'm tiny

pimp.gif

That was before the QB's Finest compilation dropped, every Nas verse on that joint is dope by the way.

Da Bridge 2001
Find Ya Wealth
Kids In The PJ's
Real N*****
Self Conscience
Street Glory
Teenage Thug

Jay lost, no pies no cakes.... lol

but honestly, if Jay didnt loose why did he have Beans go after Dipset, Lox, Nas? Jay z is a !%!*@ !@@ nig@

ATGD7154xBBxMZ is one of the few people in this thread that knows what he's talking about. Jay has a sick obsession over Nas, it's really weird.

Jay and Nas were both at the top of my favorite rappers list.............until I saw Nas live a couple times. Awful performer. Hows dude gonna forget the words to songs that every single person in the audience knows? That and the amateurish ways he records his songs.

Ether may have given Jay an L, but there is no question that Jay > Nas.

Whats that saying about winning the battle but losing the war? Yeah. That totally applies here.

Originally Posted by dland24

Jay and Nas were both at the top of my favorite rappers list.............until I saw Nas live a couple times. Awful performer. Hows dude gonna forget the words to songs that every single person in the audience knows? That and the amateurish ways he records his songs.

Ether may have given Jay an L, but there is no question that Jay > Nas.

Whats that saying about winning the battle but losing the war? Yeah. That totally applies here.
laugh.gif

and again, what war? %!$%@# out here making up imaginary wars, making up their own victors just to soothe their egos cuz they like one rapper more than the other.

I'll assume you don't know what amateurish means btw.

yall cats really going overboard..lol..where in your imagination do you see jay being obsessed with nas?? lol..what???

Ether was hot, but it was basically jus a bunch of jokes..on some freestyle friday type..what type of man judges another mans lips?

yall prolly ran back to africa wit Nas tho..preachin the black gospel..lol

"cuz you dont understand him it dont mean that he nice, jus mean you dont understand all the bs that he writes"

cats sleep on takeover like it wont THE TRUTH...but only on NT are cats so biased they wont even consider the other sides argument...

and if nas won the battle with ether(which is arguable) Jay DEFINITELY won the war..no even close...

We already settled that fam Ether had more truth in it than Takeover and Super Ugly. If you disagree you're obviously misinformed.

roll.gif
@ won the war. Lames will never stop with that response.

Originally Posted by VA757VA

yall prolly ran back to africa wit Nas tho..preachin the black gospel..lol

"cuz you dont understand him it dont mean that he nice, jus mean you dont understand all the bs that he writes"

laugh.gif

Nas obsession with Africa is something a lot of people over exaggerate about. From Stillmatic to Distant Relatives I can't think of 5 ALBUM tracks that are ENTIRELY about Africa from the beginning to the ending.

Takeover had Jay LYING, talking about being "in the game" for 5 years, when he's BEEN trying to get on since '87 with Jaz-O 
laugh.gif

How is a MAN going to sleep with your baby mama, who you're not in a relationship with anymore, and ask AFTER SEX who is better & bigger? What the hell is wrong with Shawn? This dude is sensitive as hell. Ether really hurt him, this is true by all accounts from dudes that support Jay, from Irv to Bleek to Beanie (pre-beef might I add).

Jay is a dope rapper but he isn't Nas. There's nothing wrong with that. He's Shawn Michaels, Kurt Cobain, Michael Jackson. Style over substance. He will never be Bret Hart, Billy Corgan, or Prince. There's nothing wrong with that either.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

When have you ever known Shawn not to be able to express himself in an interview?!?! Its still
eek.gif
to this day

e8015debd5864c7e044e6b52200be938b27f5bc.gif
e5135904eb14d79e8a2649d778939f5739407d9.gif
How have I never seen this before?

Back
Top Bottom