Europe/ United States Shoe Scene = Night & Day

Went into the footlocker in downtown Rome last night, snapped a pic of the Jordan section. It's weird how the most sought after kicks in the US just sithere collecting dust meanwhile anything with an Air Max logo sells out instantly. It's like an alternate dimension
laugh.gif

55ff4m.jpg

Did the Spacejams even make it to the display racks in your city/town? They'll be there for months here. If I was greedy I'd have all of these on Ebayfor "Bape" prices but I'm not that type of cat.

How much are they??? I remember when I went to Italy in Sept, the prices were insane for shoes...

The Space Jams are 170 Euro = $245
eek.gif

III's and XII's 130 Euro = $188

I usually order mine online but when you tack on shipping plus the hassle of waiting for them in the mail, it's more convenient to just pay a little extrafor them.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

eek.gif

I usually order mine online but when you tack on shipping plus the hassle of waiting for them in the mail, it's more convenient to just pay a little extra for them.
those prices, maybe that's why they are sitting on the shelves..

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

eek.gif

I usually order mine online but when you tack on shipping plus the hassle of waiting for them in the mail, it's more convenient to just pay a little extra
for them.
those prices, maybe that's why they are sitting on the shelves..

Nah, Air Maxes actually cost more than Jordans over here.

Their Air Max 97's go for 180 Euro/ $260 which is in-$#+%@++-sane. The 90's which are the most popular ones out here go for 140/ $200 and they fly offshelves when they drop with a new color.

DONT GET ME STARTED ABOUT EU PRICES!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

All I can say is if your coming to Europe and looking for kicks the UK is the only place youll find the prices anywhere near the same as the US, everywhereelse is just
sick.gif

my girl's mom lives in amsterdam and she got me the true blue 3's at the footlocker in holland for less than 130 euros back in august..got the receiptand everything so im happy
pimp.gif

nice to see tb3s already have a yellowed heel tab
laugh.gif

and yes,these things sit in Europe because of the pricetag
sick.gif

AMs on the other hand are like CRACK to Europeans, I dont blame them
pimp.gif

Try buying ##%+ in denmark then... its beyond ridiculous, sales tax is almost 200%

Space jams in the UK were £110 -which roughly equals $175

Air Max 97 are the highest priced kicks in the UK ...also retailing at around £110-115

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

nice to see tb3s already have a yellowed heel tab
laugh.gif

and yes,these things sit in Europe because of the pricetag
sick.gif

AMs on the other hand are like CRACK to Europeans, I dont blame them
pimp.gif

QFT

Yeah I prefer London's prices vs Paris prices.

I copped the True Blues over in London for 85 pounds.

Paris wanted like 130ish euros for the True Blues.

working at a downtown sneaker store dem euro tourist would ALWAYS bother me on where to get air max 97's at
laugh.gif

i even had one i who left me a 20 dollar tip because i had given him directions to go to a regular hood spot uptown.and son was pleased with da prices.

A few years ago I was goin hard lookin for a pair of tennis shoes(air zoom vapor speed) that were eu release only colorway.
81590_600.jpg

They released in january. I went to Italy in August, not even looking for them because I assumed they were all sold out everywhere. Walked into a random momand pop athletic store next to a restaurant I was eating at in Venice, and what do you know, they had them sitting on the shelf! I nearly creamed my pants. Gotmy size I could not have been happier. I tore through those playing tennis, no idea where they are now. I would love another pair.

im in london and jordans here are 84 pounds which equals to 136$.
they sell out a little quicker here... but not too quick.
i copped the space jams about 4 days after they released. i got the last pair in my size at footlocker. but i walked down the street to this store calledoffspring and the space jams were collecting dust.
its like the people over here only know about footlocker and niketown.
the smaller spots dont really get any love.

The word 'Sale' is a myth at Footlocker Europe. Nike's European prices are bad enough, and FL EU often tack on an extra 10 euro or so just becausethey think they can.

A large chunk of their unsold stock simply goes back to Nike, or ends up at Footlockers in the U.S.

Did the Spacejams even make it to the display racks in your city/town? They'll be there for months here. I

Speaking of which, guess there all those CDP restocks came from, and where all those leftover Space Jams will be in a few months.

Originally Posted by swingshot

The word 'Sale' is a myth at Footlocker Europe. Nike's European prices are bad enough, and FL EU often tack on an extra 10 euro or so just because they think they can.

A large chunk of their unsold stock simply goes back to Nike, or ends up at Footlockers in the U.S.

Did the Spacejams even make it to the display racks in your city/town? They'll be there for months here. I

Speaking of which, guess there all those CDP restocks came from, and where all those leftover Space Jams will be in a few months.
Thats how eastbay got a full restock of aquas and black/reds in the summer of '08

FIREPOWER23 wrote:

Air Max 97 are the highest priced kicks in the UK ...also retailing at around £110-115

More like 150 quid...

Originally Posted by pay jape

i walked down the street to this store called offspring and the space jams were collecting dust.

Offspring got SpaceJams?! Which store did you see them in?!

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

>Thats how eastbay got a full restock of aquas and black/reds in the summer of '08

It's also part of the reason why we've got True Blue 3s, and their release in the US is still uncertain.

Back
Top Bottom