Europe vacation, to go or not to go?

So a couple friends invited me to go to Rome, Spain and end up in Ibiza throughout a 2 week period in August.
Debating it, but I'm not completely sold on Rome. Any nt'ers care to share some insight on previous experiences in Europe?

Rome is my favorite city in Europe. Was just there and in Amalfi last weekend. DM for more info.

Spain is crazy as well.

man i hated Rome but would love to see more of Spain. I only got to do a week in Barcelona which is an awesome city. I definitely want to make it back out to Spain and see Madrid and cruise along the Southern coast.

Yea I can confirm Rome is amazing. Went there 2 summers ago. A ton to see+best ice cream in the world.
I liked Rome better than Paris. Hope to go again soon. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.
The only downside is their subway system sucks cause they only got 2 lines. Which means you either gonna have to walk a lot or take the bus or cab.

Last edited:
Skip Rome and spend that time in Florence,

And Barcelona is one of the craziest places ive ever been... Nightlife is unreal.

This question should be up for debate even, its a must go

I got tickets a month ago for my and my lady for a little Euro trip end of May into June

leaving NYC landing in Amsterdam for a couple of days :smokin, train to Paris for a few then hoping on a plane to Rome for the last part of the trip... Cant wait

U have to go to rome. Theres this place called little philippines and hostels are cheap and nice.
If u like art go to rome. Nightlife there is awesome but NOTHING like ibiza lol.
But yea def go.

So a couple friends invited me to go to Rome, Spain and end up in Ibiza throughout a 2 week period in August.
Debating it, but I'm not completely sold on Rome. Any nt'ers care to share some insight on previous experiences in Europe?

Why the flying fiddle sticks would you not go?

Give me any reason to see anything outside of America and I'm there

Rome is nice cause of the history. A lot of things to see and places to go. I would certainly say everyone should experience it in their life if they can.

Spain is nice too. Barcelona FTW. I would definitely go if I were you.

rome is meh outside of some spots but thats not a reason to not go. florence is where its at tho and people sleep on Naples.

Last edited:
Skip Rome and spend that time in Florence,

And Barcelona is one of the craziest places ive ever been... Nightlife is unreal.

This question should be up for debate even, its a must go

this... well kinda.

i mean, you shouldnt skip Rome entirely. the sights there truly are amazing, especially the Vatican. My biggest issue with Rome is that it was like Disneyland. It just seems to be 100% tourist driven, so its hard to really get a feel for the vibe of the city.

Florence was definitely my favorite city I saw in Italy. Its got more of a real city feel to it, and the food is amazing (i'm sorry, but traditional Roman food is just not as good).

I went last summer, best two weeks of my life. It's easier for me cause I have family there that did everything for me but just do it. Some of the cities I visited:

-Brussels
-Barcelona
-Innsbruck, Austria
-Venezia (Venice)
-Firenze (Florence)
-Roma
-Nice, France
-Cannes, France
-Paris

^I have a lot of friends who has been to Ibiza, Ive heard nothing but good things! (If youre there to get your drink on!)
I would def recommend Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London to the list posted above .
Personally I love Barcelona!
Also a "hot spot" for a lot of scandinavian girls during the summer are: Magaluf, Rhodes, Kos, Ayia Napa :wink:

Studied in Barcelona for a semester.......probably one of the most fun cities in the entire world.

Booze, Babes, Bud, Bars, Beaches, Bring It....

On the real though, how dirty is it in Paris? 
sick.gif

Side note:

My boy goes to Stockholm every year. Tells me the women LOOOOOVE a well-dressed brotha out there...

Last edited:
Barcelona>>>>>. Get to visit my family there pretty much every year (Molins de Rei, not exactly Barcelona, more like the suburbs near the city)
Portugal is pretty underrated too, and I'm not saying that just cause I'm Portuguese. Lisboa, Madeira, Azores, I could go on...Porto is cool too, I just don't like mentioning them because of how much I hate their soccer team :lol:

Would move to either Lisbon or Barcelona in a heartbeat if I didn't have all my friends here in Cali :lol:

Last edited:
Side note:

My boy goes to Stockholm every year. Tells me the women LOOOOOVE a well-dressed brotha out there...

Man, Swedish and Dutch girls are something else. Tall with real bodies, very few American style pancakes out there. I'm only 5'8 though, so I have to stick to the shorter Southern European girls (not complaining though :smokin )

Back
Top Bottom