European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

What a goal! Finally, Portugal playing like they wanna win.

Naturally, hear comes Denmark.

Varela is my @#$@$@ hero.
Ronaldo. SHIP HIS @#$ OUT !!!!!!!!!!!! do us a favor and go play for some other country

the commentator "Ronaldo callin for it out wide....but Meireles knows better"
laugh.gif

He needs to buy the entire team new cars for making up for his trash..
I never want to hear "Ronaldo is the best in the world" ever again. @#$@ outta here with that nonsense. "He doesn't score because he doesn't have quality players on the national team like he does on Madrid 
frown.gif
"- Madridistas who know nothing about football 
roll.gif
 @ him still looking pissed after they just won. Cares more about his own glory instead of his country. 

Originally Posted by SFC415

I never want to hear "Ronaldo is the best in the world" ever again. @#$@ outta here with that nonsense.
roll.gif
 @ him still looking pissed after they just won

If not cars, at least some Rolexes, Panerais, or somethin'.   

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Damn Ronaldo, how could you miss that?

Hands down game of the tournament so far.

One of the analysts just said it. He's thinking too much. Cracking under the pressure of playing for his country.

Ronaldo off of Life Support. Those two chances are something you should Easily bury. Is the Portuguese badge really that heavy for you?

Did anyone else hear the Danish fans chanting MESSI MESSI after Ronaldo's 2nd missed chance. Even when Messi not around he can't escape him 
laugh.gif
Glad Portugal won though, because this boasts good for the Dutch to pull off a win and draw even with everyone in the group.

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Did anyone else hear the Danish fans chanting MESSI MESSI after Ronaldo's 2nd missed chance. Even when Messi not around he can't escape him 
laugh.gif
Glad Portugal won though, because this boasts good for the Dutch to pull off a win and draw even with everyone in the group.

I would say given how they looked the first game that they won't beat Germany but you never know in international football

wow almost threw my remote through the tv fodas!

cr7
30t6p3b.gif
, as you have all said its these types of instances that make it no question that messi is better than him, sorry to bring it up but man these are chances that we would be crucifying postiga for missing! and the fact that all match he was up in arms every time he felt his teammates didnt play the ball right, makes his misses even more ridicules.

well, i can finally breath now lol, thank you varela! pepe and miguel v had great matches more me.

estamos juntos!

Originally Posted by tonton32

well, i can finally breath now lol, thank you varela! pepe and miguel v had great matches more me.

estamos juntos!
Miguel Veloso was the drivetrain the entire match.. His work ethic was the main thing I took notice of the entire match too.. Pepe was really good except for one minor flub.. Was just too great of a ball to defend though.. And Nani was Good as well.. Ronaldo on the other hand.. Redemption should now be his motivation.  Which means more pressure.. Live up to it!

Originally Posted by SFC415

I never want to hear "Ronaldo is the best in the world" ever again. @#$@ outta here with that nonsense. "He doesn't score because he doesn't have quality players on the national team like he does on Madrid 
frown.gif
"- Madridistas who know nothing about football 
roll.gif
 @ him still looking pissed after they just won. Cares more about his own glory instead of his country. 

ronaldo-celebration-o.gif

Everyone has a bad game or two...

Enjoyed that one - exciting match. Nani was man of the match for me.

Cristiano not being better than Messi has nothing to do with the odd missed chance. Messi is simply a superior player. Regardless, CR will have his chance at redemption against the Dutch.

your right on eiddy, but to be fair, with respect to my background and my allegiance to manchester united its no surprise im a huge cr7 fan, but these responses are not only a result of his match today, for the magnitude of a player that he is, he just hasnt been able to show it in our national kit. like it or not, a man that scores more goals than matches in la liga, destroys the premier league, but doesnt perform well during the qualification stages of the euros and shifts in two subpar matches while in the euro, doesnt equal best player in the world...never has before, ask zidane, ronaldo (you know which one), ronaldinho, even figo - we held all of those stars to that standard and we must for our very own cr7, still think hes one of the best ever but for him to staple his prestige he must perform when hes needed most for his country as well as club. and to be fair, i think he will have a massive match vs holland and make his point! or at least i hope.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

laugh.gif

I would say given how they looked the first game that they won't beat Germany but you never know in international football
They had their chances against Denmark but lacked the finish, Dutch really have no choice it's win or go home.

Originally Posted by engoi

Germany vs Holland - I'm excited.
A little history between the two

Germany vs. Netherlands competitve record

-7 tournament meetings

-3 wins for the Germans

-2 wins for the Dutch

-2 draws

-No match outcome has ever been directly repeated.

-Each team has scored 12 goals against eachother

-No match between Germany and The Netherlands has ended in a scoreless draw

-Neither team has failed to score in a game

-No team has scored more than three goals in a single game; both teams each achieved this once.

-Germany has scored the first goal of the match, 5 out of 7 times.

-The Netherlands have scored the last goal of the match, 6 out of 7 times.

fc3dae3c813df05c0feda1031430337f60a0ba61_m.gif

I wish the Dutch could make something out of a corner kick, instead of kicking it out the other side of the field 
indifferent.gif

Really, guys, making RVP go 1 vs 4 right there? Someone make a +@%@+@$ run!

Chances on both sides, thats good so far.At least as long Holland doesn't scores.

Back
Top Bottom