European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

Originally Posted by brownsuga1

Anyone know where I can get Portugal gear in the NYC area/Long Island area? Or maybe know of a major retailer such as Sports Authority that might sell it? Your help is greatly appreciated.

I haven't been in a minute, so I can't tell you 100% but you should try Upper 90 between 93rd and 94th on Amsterdam. They are usually really up to date with their gear, and they have a really good selection. I think it would be your best bet.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Anyone know where I can get Portugal gear in the NYC area/Long Island area? Or maybe know of a major retailer such as Sports Authority that might sell it? Your help is greatly appreciated.
Ever heard of the internet ?
I wanted to see the apparel and try it on in person. But you're a cool guy, cool guy.

Try the soccer station stores I know there's one in Rockville Centre

Originally Posted by hugebird

I haven't been in a minute, so I can't tell you 100% but you should try Upper 90 between 93rd and 94th on Amsterdam. They are usually really up to date with their gear, and they have a really good selection. I think it would be your best bet.
came here to suggest it as well, upper90 is worth a look

what were they spraying on Nasri's knee the other day I think it was vs Sweden

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Italy will beat Germany, mark my words.
They're just a team that need a slap in the face to wake them up, that's all. The fact that they won a World Cup on nothing but draws in the group stage says it all.
What?????
Italy - Ghana        2-0
Italy - USA          1-1
Italy - Czech Rep 2-0
7pts topped their group

Your other points were correct though, except for the krauts having the edge

Niketown had the red shorts, both socks, and away jersey when I went yesterday. City Sports on 5th and 34th (?) had the home jersey. 

Originally Posted by engoi

No.
Germany will score at least two goals (Gomez, Ozil) and Italy will self-destruct (demonstrated when Balotelli loses his cool). No doubt about it
smokin.gif

Germany and spain SHOULD advance.. but i wouldnt put anything past port.. could be the upset of the tourney..

Originally Posted by IronChef

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

They're just a team that need a slap in the face to wake them up, that's all. The fact that they won a World Cup on nothing but draws in the group stage says it all.
What?????
Italy - Ghana        2-0
Italy - USA          1-1
Italy - Czech Rep 2-0
7pts topped their group

Your other points were correct though, except for the krauts having the edge

I was talking about the 1982 World Cup and Italy's mentality as a team in general, traditionally. They're the only team in history I believe to win it with nothing but draws in the group stage.

Italy were always like that. Nobody at the time thought they would win, but as soon as the elimination stage begins and they realize that they can actually win the tournament, they can beat any team, any time, anywhere.

I would've guessed that he would've continued with Fabregas. Very surprised that Negredo has not only jumped Llorente but also Torres. Interesting decision from Del Bosque

The psychic elephant picked Portugal on winning lol I don't see that happening but I am expecting a good game. Im just hoping the winner from here is able to win the final as well.

So far so good. This is how you're supposed to play Spain, unlike those bum teams that just sit back and let them pass around all game

Ref's made 2 big mistakes in Spain's favor already. Both against Nani coincidentally. Lets see how this plays out...

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

What a tournament for Moutinho.

It kills me when people say Portugal is a one-man team. Portugal has plenty of quality players that get overlooked due to people being obsessed with the "big" leagues/teams. Also, players like Coentrao and Meireles might be OK for their respective club teams, but they put in work for the national team. The only trash players are Postiga, Almeida, and Ricardo Costa 
laugh.gif
 These 3 have one good game out of every 10   

Back
Top Bottom