European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

Originally Posted by tonton32

guess wes is ready for Denmark...
sick.gif

A little bit more difficult to do when there are defenders 
laugh.gif

they would put argentina brasil on at the same time as germany portugal . it has to be a competition between messi and ronaldo at all times

Postiga is a @#$@$@ moron. Dude messes up every scoring opportunity. Who knows why Bento isn't playing Nelson Oliveira over him 
mad.gif

Ronaldo has been a non factor so far thanks to Boateng. 

Portugal's defense has stepped it up today though 
pimp.gif

CR7 has in opposite to other players 2 or 3 defenders attacking him, in all fairness.

Pepe!!! Damn, it feels so wrong to be rooting for this @#$%@, but that was too close 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

nani is such a $!%!.

indifferent.gif

happy with the first half..we are playing well organized in the back, but we need to find the wingers faster when we get the ball back.

Força Por-tu-gal!

nani is such a $!%!.

How was he a @#$@% so far though? He DID get fouled. That was definitely a yellow, and I don't even like him

Originally Posted by SFC415

nani is such a $!%!.

How was he a @#$@% so far though? He DID get fouled. That was definitely a yellow, and I don't even like him
But he was able to run some meters on.But I guess afterwards the Yellow card was OK.

Originally Posted by engoi

Originally Posted by SFC415

nani is such a $!%!.

But he was able to run some meters on.But I guess afterwards the Yellow card was OK.
did you not see the reply? he was clearly stepped on...

postiga is struggling up there, i do wish we just had someone that is able to hold the ball and be a release for the midfielders. lets try Nélson 

He was fouled and the yellow card was OK because of the rules but nevertheless he was able to go on.

As Engoi said aswell he was able to keep running for 3 more strides...then he went down.

Germany seems determined to run down the wings and cross it in for the header...real lack of creativity.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom