European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

They took out the Gawd before he got his third..  
fbj4fb.jpg.png

Irish fans are great...the atmosphere look really good
The Irish ran out of luck, couldn't handle Spain. Italy should go through
Props to Torres, hopefully he can keep it up against better teams

Originally Posted by wayne looney

Irish fans are so awesome

glad for Torres

I really wish the US had fans like. Irish people are always enthusiastic and proud.Reminds me of college when hundreds of Irish kids would come over during the summer and teach their songs to the locals 
laugh.gif

Irish just showed the world how football fans are meant to behave...

Even in the face of defeat...you support your team...must have felt great as a player out there giving it your all, and the fans are still cheering even though you're down...

I see Spain beating Croatia and Italy beating Ireland, which would prevent Croatia from advancing.

Teams Fernando Torres has scored more than once against in 2011 & 2012: Wolves, Genk, Leicester, QPR & Ireland. 
laugh.gif

That was ugly. Spain look like masters and Ireland look like they don't belong. Can't see Croatia getting a point on them and Italy should handle Ireland to get through...although I could be totally wrong and the Italians will underwhelm and let Ireland steal a late goal on a set piece to ruin themselves.

Hopefully Zlatan kicks John Terry in the face tomorrow...
pimp.gif

So I guess NT was down all afternoon?

That delay %%%+*% up my DVR recording, so I missed Ukraine/France.

England/Sweden was fantastic. Walcott finally being that spark, a memorable winner by Welbeck. And Carroll scored? Mind blown.

I was rooting for Sweden to win. With the Netherlands looking like they won't progress, there's gonna be a severe shortage of Northern European girls in the stands 
mad.gif

sick.gif

Man ibra is my second fave player right now next to K-PB.

I feel bad for him. Dude shows so much effort

Greece sneaks a goal in right before the half. Drama just got ratcheted up for the 2nd half.

^ That just flips everything... If Poland gets a goal... turns the table upside-down, I think!

Back
Top Bottom